Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JP and PAL Saturn/Dreamcast systems and games and goodies. And a couple of GBA games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JP and PAL Saturn/Dreamcast systems and games and goodies. And a couple of GBA games

Selling a load of stuff that I’ve been meaning to clear out for ages. Postage at additional cost, and proper photos to come - if you need specifics then let me know as it'll take me a short while to get around to taking all of them.

Sega Saturn bit

Mk2 PAL Saturn - "boxed" - £90 £80

Good working order, box is sadly quite ratty - whilst in storage some of the glue has perished so one corner is separated, amongst other things. No manual. Comes with one controller, SCART cable (I think it's RGB SCART but have no idea how to tell!) and original Saturn-branded 3-pin plug. The box says "RF Module inside". The box is lying.

Mk2 JP White Saturn - £65

Good working order, has started to yellow in places (noticeably the front and the pad). Comes with pad, power cable and step-down converter so you don't blow the PSU.

4x loose UK Saturn pads - £20 each - 2x mk1 and 2x mk2

These are fully working without any damage, but the shiny plastic bit on the front of each of them has the usual wear and tear you'd expect on a pad that's nearly 30 years old.

Blaze Multitap (boxed)- £20

All ports working fine, I think I only ever used this once in anger and it's in extremely good condition.

Official Memory Cartridge (loose) - £15

PAL region memory cartridge - they're universal but this one has the PAL-region branding on.

Shining the Holy Ark (PAL, complete) - £160

Complete with manual. Has some wear.

Dragon Force (PAL, complete) - £180

Complete with manual. Also has some wear.

Shining Force III (PAL, complete) - £200

Complete with manual. I had this one as a teenager so it has been well-loved.

NiGHTS Into Dreams + 3D controller set (PAL, complete) - £125 £100

The outer box is OK, albeit with a few stickers on (curse whoever decided to stick a horrid "SATURN SPECIAL PURCHASE" sticker on this thing) but the game and controller are in good condition. NiGHTS manual has just been crammed in the box and was never going to come out of it looking good.

Christmas NiGHTS into Dreams (PAL, disc only) - £15

Disc is a bit scuffed but loads and plays OK.

Duke Nukem 3D (PAL, complete) - £35

Complete with manual. Decent conversion of Duke Nukem but mainly lets you play Death Tank Zwei if you have a Quake save game on your Saturn. Speaking of which:

Quake (PAL, complete) - £35

Seriously good conversion of Quake to the Saturn.

Saturn Bomberman (PAL, complete) - £110

You can play with up to 10 players at once in this version. Small tear on the front of the box where someone stuck a price sticker once.

Sonic Jam (PAL, complete) - £40

Sonic R (PAL, complete) - £40

Sega Rally Championship (PAL, complete) - £10

This seems to be a later printing of the game - it comes in a plastic case with inlay rather than the early-era cardboard outer cases.

Panzer Dragoon Saga (PAL) - £475

Kind of cursed copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga. No slipcase sadly, and Disc 1 is a copy of the demo disc rather than the "real" first disc. The two discs are identical other than the demo disc reads "Demo only: not for resale" so, uh, ****

--

Notes on JP grading:

Anything listed as "Immaculate" I've been unable to find any blemishes at all on. Manuals on JP Saturn games tend to have a bit of bowing in the middle due to the case design; as a result many of them here are graded "good" as a direct result of this; in general short of taking the manuals out of the cases I think this is a natural thing to happen to many JP Saturn manuals. Happy to provide photos if specifics are required.

Cases should be considered intact and without cracks unless explicitly stated; condition refers to scrapes/scuffs etc from being stored on shelves rather then damage.

--

Shining Force III - Scenario 1 (JP) - £25

Case is a bit scuffed, manual is a bit creased, disc excellent.

Shining Force III - Scenario 2 (JP new and sealed) - £300

I have no idea how to price this one, but the only evidence of a sealed one I can find was three years ago through Pricecharting that I believe sold for about £315.

Shining Force III - Scenario 3 (JP) - £45

Case good, manual good, disc immaculate.

Shining Force III - Premium Disc (JP) - £100

Card case is OK - there are a few folds and scuffs on the back but I'm being really picky here. Disc has a few scuffs but nothing serious.

Zero Divide (JP) - £20

Case good, manual has some creases, disc immaculate.

Last Gladiators (JP) - £10

Case OK, manual OK, disc excellent.

Gale Racer (JP) - £25

Case OK, manual good, disc immaculate.

Mighty Hits (JP w/reg card) - £25

Case very good, manual very good, disc immaculate.

Street Fighter Zero 2 (JP w/reg card) - £20

Case good, manual good, disc excellent.

Cyberbots (JP w/reg card and tips line card) - £35

Case very good, manual very good, disc excellent.

Radiant Silvergun (JP w/reg card) - £130

Case, manual and disc all excellent. Noticeably not "mint" but this is a really nice example.

Fighters Megamix (JP w/reg card and Soft Info No.9) - £10 [sold]

Vampire Hunter (JP, poor) - £20

Case cracked and the disc-holding teeth are broken, manual is creased, disc is somehow still excellent.

Dead or Alive (JP w/spine and reg card) - £25

Case good, manual and spine very good, disc excellent.

Grandia (JP w/spine and two manuals) - £25

Case very good, manuals are in good condition but have been bent a bit out of shape because the previous owner shoved both of them into one side of the 2CD case rather than dividing them up. Discs excellent. Spine good but it does have a price sticker attached which I have not tried to remove just to be on the safe side.

Shining the Holy Ark (JP) - £20

Case has a crack in the front, manual has a bit of creasing, disc excellent.

Shining Wisdom (JP w/spine, reg card and tips line card) - £15

Case excellent, spine and manual good, disc excellent.

Sega Touring Car Championship (JP w/spine) - £20

Case OK, manual and spine good, disc immaculate.

Sega Rally (JP w/spine) - £10

Case OK, manual and spine good, disc immaculate.

Daytona USA Circuit Edition (JP w/reg card and ads, no spine) - £25

Case very good, manual good, disc excellent.

The King of Fighters '95 (JP, with ROM cart) - £40

Outer slipcase has a lot of shelf wear and scuffs; still very much functional and sturdy though. ROM cartridge is in excellent condition; jewel case is good, manual is good, disc is excellent.

X-Men vs Street Fighter (JP, includes 4MB RAM cart) - £70

Outer slipcase is in good condition, some shelf wear and a little sun-fading on one of the narrow sides. RAM cart in excellent condition, jewel case has a few scuffs on the front but otherwise very good, manual very good, disc immaculate.

Pocket Fighter (JP w/spine) - £45

Case, spine, and disc are all in excellent condition, manual also looks very good.

Real Bout Fatal Fury Special (JP w/spine and reg card) - £35

Case good save for a small crack in the front; manual very good, spine OK (looks like it was taped or glued on to something so a little bit of tear damage on the plain white side, disc immaculate.

Vampire Savior (JP w/spine) - £35

Case very good, manual good, spine very good, disc excellent.

[Vampire Savior and Real Bout Fatal Fury Special need the 4MB RAM cartridge to play. Pocket Fighter can also make use of it but can also play without it.]

Dreamcast bit

PAL Sega Dreamcast, boxed in very good condition but it has yellowed - £125 £100

Dreamcast with all the bits in good condition. Box is like an 8/10, it's not immaculate but is in really good shape save for a few small dings here and there. Unfortunately the Dreamcast itself has yellowed; it's not smoke-related as nobody in the house is a smoker, and also the modem is still the original colour. All working OK and includes a very horrible official RF cable, and a SCART cable (don't believe it's RGB but the picture is still quite nice).

Dreamcast controller, boxed in excellent condition - believed to be new and unused - £30

Miraculously not yellowed! Still has the protective foam over the plug too.

2x Dreamcast controllers, loose - £15 each

All in good working order but are also a little yellowed.

Dreamcast rumble pack, in original packaging - £25

Slight tear in the blister pack plastic but otherwise all good.

2x Dreamcast rumble pack, loose - £15 each
    Unofficial VGA box, boxed - £25
    Unofficial SCART lead, not RGB - £5
    Non-working controller - condition is fine, might be an easy fix - £postage

The controller isn't detected by the Dreamcast in any port, but haven't done any other testing beyond that. It's a bit yellowed too so could be a nice restoration and repair project for someone with time and some UV lamps.

Boxed and complete VMU - £20

Very good condition though will definitely need a battery replacement. Includes the dust cover cap thing!

VMU, unboxed - £13

Includes the dust cover cap thing!

A note on the games below - all of the cases are intact, no cracks, no missing hinges, and so on. Any notes on condition is me being extremely picky!

Soul Calibur (PAL, complete) - £20

Excellent condition, bit of a scrape on the front cover of the case and the underside of the disc has a few marks (regular wear and tear).

Skies of Arcadia (PAL, complete) - £110

Sadly someone from Electronics Boutique has written "EB" on the discs with marker pen. Otherwise pretty much immaculate and hopefully some alcohol would get the pen marks off the disc.

Grandia II (PAL, complete) - £75

Excellent condition, couple of tiny marks on the disc and a few scuffs on the front cover of the case.

Jet Set Radio (PAL, complete) - £30

Tiny bit of creasing to the corner of the manual but otherwise excellent condition.

Chu Chu Rocket (PAL, complete) - £5 [sold]

Excellent condition, front of the case could do with a bit of a clean to remove some small residue marks. Also includes Dreamkey 1.5!

Space Channel 5 (PAL, complete) - £40

Excellent condition.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (PAL, disc and manual only) - £8

This one has seen better days condition-wise but it loads and plays and I definitely didn't lose half an hour to it when testing all the discs.

Cosmic Smash (JP, complete) - £80

In DVD-sized case, excellent condition.

Space Channel 5 (JP, complete) - £10

This is the shiniest thing known to man - even the spine card is glittery. Pretty much immaculate condition including all the reg cards and stuff.

Grandia II Special Package (JP, complete, comes with a soundtrack disc) - £20

A few scuffs on the outer slipcase but otherwise excellent condition.

GBA Bit

Crash XS - cart only - £3
    F-Zero GP Legend - cart only - £15
    Last edited by strawdonkey; 20-06-2024, 14:38.

​Here's a handful of photos of most of the Saturn bits: https://imgur.com/a/Pb2UDnb

And more photos of the JP stuff: https://imgur.com/a/5Ia3Zz3
    Last edited by strawdonkey; 19-06-2024, 22:01.

Comment

OK, I've updated everything with better indication of what condition it's in. Open to offers on this, pricing retro stuff is a nightmare. Planning to have individual photos available in the next couple of days, real life allowing. No more bumps - promise!

Comment

Working...
      X