Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9 PSP games - ?25

Hi,

Not posted here before although I have lurked on and off for years. I do post regularlay at RLLMUK Forums and Assember Forums (Username: Grey Fox) and used to post at SegaFans, EDGE Forums and UK Mailing List (Username: Random). I also have lots of positive feedback on Ebay (User ID: notanotter)

Got the following PSP games available for sale. All games are UMD only (i.e. the game with no box or instructions except Tiger Woods). ?25 delivered
    Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
    BurnOut Legends
    Ape Academy
    Tomb Raider Legend
    Tomb Raider Anniversary
    Frantix
    Need for Speed Pro Street
    Transformers The Game
    boxed complete Tiger Woods Golf

?25 delivered for the lot or if you want blank boxes (see below)add a fiver and I?ll include 8 blank boxes for the loose games.

----------------------------------------------------

I also have a number of replacement PSP and DS games cases available. These are the boxes themselves (i.e. they house the game, the manual and usually have an inlay) These are ideal to repalce any broken boxes you might have or alternatively if you have bought games with no boxes for these formats.

Not sure on a fair price so ?1.50 each (including delivery via 2nd Class Standard) or 5 for a ?5 (including delivery)

Also feel free to mix and match e.g. 3 x DS and 2 x PSP

-----------------------------------------------------

Payment by PayPal Gift, Cheque or Cash.

Thanks for looking!
Working...
X