Sega NAOMI Arcade System and games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sega NAOMI Arcade System and games

Due to unforeseen circumstances I'm having to sell my Naomi system and games. A real bummer but I can always come back to the arcade collecting again in the future.

Anyway, here's what I have for sale:

SOLD
    - NAOMI Hardware with harness and Version C & H BIOS Chips, IO board, PSU (100 to 120 volts in) and modded Neo Geo Joystick. All you need to get it running! = 153 GBP / 178 Euros / 244 USD plus shipping

Akatsuki Blitzkampf Ausf Achse (case, moves guide, banner, instruction) = 76 GBP / 88 Euros / 122 USD plus shipping

Cosmic Smash (cart and case only) = 38 GBP / 44 Euros / 61 USD plus shipping

SOLD - Dead or Alive 2 Millennium (case, moves guide, banner, instructions) = 38 GBP / 44 Euros / 61 USD plus shipping
    [

Guilty Gear X (case, moves guide, banner, instructions) = 38 GBP / 44 Euros / 61 USD plus shipping

Mobile Suit Gundam - Renpou vs Zeon (case, moves guide, banner, instructions) = 38 GBP / 44 Euros / 61 USD plus shipping

Slashout (case, moves guide, banner) = 53 GBP / 62 Euros / 85 USD plus shipping

Various Naomi Manuals (All in Japanese) = 6 GBP / 7 Euros / 10 USD each (Shipping included!)

Everything will be shipped via recorded insured delivery (EMS, SAL, Surface mail).

Hardware shipping with everything
    EMS to Europe or the States will cost 103 GBP /120 Euros / 164 USD (Takes about 5 days or less)
    SAL to Europe or the States will cost 81 GBP / 92 Euros / 129 USD (Takes about 10 days).

Software shipping
    EMS to Europe or the States will cost 34 GBP/40 Euros/55 USD
    SAL to Europe or the States will cost 15 GBP/18 Euros / 24 USD
    Of course the more games you buy the cheaper shipping becomes.

Paypal payments please.

Yakumo
    Last edited by Yakumo; 29-01-2011, 11:39.
Working...
X