PC Engine Duo-R (boxed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC Engine Duo-R (boxed)

White PC Engine Duo-R, in good condition. There are a few marks on the system which I've tried to capture in the pictures below. Please ask if you want any more pics. Perfect working order, of course. Chaoticjelly professionally cleaned the laser assembly and resoldered the controller port and aerial socket, so this system is free of the problems common to the Duo-R. Hucards play fine too. As you can see in the pictures, it comes with the instructions, registry thingy, power supply, TV cable, and an Avenue 6 controller instead of the original white pad.

The box is in excellent condition except for a fold in the top flap which I have photographed for your delectation.

Price is £140 by paypal gift or bt, plus shipping, although I'm not sure what that will be, so if you'd like to arrange whatever courier you want, that's fine. Or you can collect it of course, if you're in Yorkshire.

This will only be on sale for the next few days (not a sales ploy, honestl) as I'm leaving the country.

Last edited by noobish hat; 31-01-2011, 23:06.
Working...
X