FS: BlazBlue Fan Edition goodies (seriously rare stuff) - X360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: BlazBlue Fan Edition goodies (seriously rare stuff) - X360

AS USUAL, JUST ONE RULE APPLIES: MAKE ME AN OFFER!

I have something for sale that might tickle the fancy of all collectors out there that missed out on the super-exclusive BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Fan Edition. This limited edition of the game is one of only 500 released as a PAL European & Australian exclusive (but seemingly mostly purchased by Americans lol). It basically comprised the Limited Edition of the game (not numbered, so that's not what's giving it its insane value), and the following goodies, which are what I'll be selling as I sadly just don't have the room for them:

- Taokaka mousemat (condition as new)
    - Noel Vermillion figurine (figurine in great condition, box shows wear after opening to check)
    - Exclusive art print (with Makoto DLC code - USED here, but condition as new)

Seeing how the Fan Edition is extremely rare, it's been appearing for at least ?150 on eBay (well, ?149.99 lol). The LE sells new for about ?20 new, so that would put the items at around ?130 in brand new condition.

Because of the very minor flaws mentioned in the item descriptions, I'll be looking for ?105 delivered.
Working...
X