Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

21x JP Saturn games

General info...

All games are legit in all aspects (unless specifically stated otherwise). All tested and working.

Prices in £. Offers welcome, worst I'll do is say no or counter. Payment by Paypal - whatever PP you want as long as you cover fees - or BT.

Pics available for everything, please ask. Dropbox space is limited, only the newer stuff is usually linked. (I will always send pics to any interested buyer.)

Shipping is by Royal Mail (Post Office counter) services. Shipping is included in some prices, not others. Each section is clear on this. I always send detailed packing photos.

21x JP Sega Saturn games

Sales £100+ include shipping by Special Delivery, sales below £100 do not include shipping (at cost, buyer choice).

Pics at https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/aum9l...rhzw20frm&dl=0

If you want more info (pics or words), please let me know.

Batsugun - with spine, very lightly used condition - 125...115

Battle Garegga - with spine, very lightly used condition - 110...100

Bokan to Ippatsu - with spine, lightish used condition, cd has a few scratches, case lid missing top two manual holder tab things - 140...130

Crows Battle Action - with spine (game never had a reg!), I opened this from new sealed many years ago, played a couple of times, barely barely used condition - 230...215

Groove on Fight - with spine and reg, barely used condition, game only version, small crack to case lid - 75...70

Kyukyoku Tiger 2 Plus - with spine and reg, barely used condition, (very) light fade to spine centre portion - 135...120

Layer Section - with spine and reg, barely used condition, (very) light fade to spine centre portion - 30...25

Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter - with spine, very lightly / barely used, case crack front, game only version - 55...50

Nekketsu Oyaku - with spine, (very) lightly used, spine card lug indents - 140...130

Nekketsu Oyaku - NS - lightish used - 110...100

Pocket Fighter - with spine and reg, barely used - 35...30

Soukyugurentai - with spine, few (lightish) manual creases, centre part of spine faded, lightly used cd, sunken cd holder teeth - 40...35

Soukyugurentai Otokuyou - NS - lightish used, cd few light scratches, scuffed case - 30...25

Steam Hearts - with spine and reg, barely barely used - 240...225

Street Fighter Collection - with spine, reg, addendum sheet, light fade to spine centre, very lightly used condition - 40...35

Strikers 1945 - with spine, very lightly used, very very light fade to spine centre (middle 'aturn' area) - 35...30

Super Keirin - barely barely used (never came with spine or reg) - 50...45

Thunderforce Gold pack 1 - with spine and reg, moderate used condition, cd has lots of small marks, manual creases - 50...45

Thunderforce Gold Pack 2 - with spine and reg, barely barely used condition - 75...70

Doom - Sealed - one small nick that I can see - 185...170

Mr Bones - Sealed - (lightish) fade to spine, couple of small nicks to the shrinkwrap - 110...100

Removed (for now at least)

MD, Neo Geo, PCE and PS1/2.

Pending elsewhere

Renny Blaster for the PC Engine. Original of course. Wonderful condition, barely used throughout.
    (Price is fixed. By all means shoot me offers, but I'll be very rude to you if you do )
    Edit - I always sending packing pics / agree shipping date before requiring any payment. Payment by PP gift, PP whatever you want as long as you cover all fees, or BT.

Sold

35x NGCD games - off forum
    8x NGCD games - on forum
    Acan load (NOS console, 2x NOS pads, 9x CIB games(one sealed)) - off forum

14x PCE games - off forum
    Shining Force CD - PAL MEGA CD - off forum
    17x PCE games - on forum
    2x JP PS2 game - on forum
    1x JP PS2 game - off forum
    1x JP MD game - on forum
    3x MD games (JP/PAL) = off forum
    2x MVS games - on forum
    9x JP Saturn games - on/off forum
    Last edited by wheelaa; 17-04-2024, 13:47.

Would be interested in a few Neo CDs if you decide to split mate

Comment

Super A'Can goodies added.

Comment

Renny Blaster added.

Comment

36x PCE games added

Comment

Bumping this one up.

Have reduced the prices on all 30 remaining PCE titles. Details in first post (in the format 'originalprice...newprice').

Have tidied first post up a little.

Comment

Bump.

Have added the below to the 1st post

Mushihimesama LE PS2
              Panzer Bandit PS1

Comment

Bump, to cover...

New additions 25th November - 6x NTSC-J PS2 titles and 1x PAL MCD title

Price reductions to 11th November items

Further price reductions to most of the PCE games (3rd October additions)

Comment

Bump.

PS2 / PS1 game prices have been reduced.

(Well, to the best of my knowledge the prices have been reduced. Most certainly. A couple, hmm, maybe. Either my cack-handedness, the forum upgrade, or a combo of both messed up the first post a little, including deleting all the £numbers for some reason, and for a couple I'm not completely sure what I asked originally.)

Edit - Further (final?) price reductions to most of the PCE games (all the ones with four numbers after them).

Will consider offers of course.
                  Last edited by wheelaa; 03-12-2023, 15:30.

Comment

Bump

PS2 / PS1 prices reduced.

Tidied first post up a little.

Will consider offers!

Happy Christmas

Comment

Hey Mr Wheela, can offer you £160 for Ibara if that’s any good to you?

Comment

Sold! PM incoming, thanks!

Edit - Seems your inbox is full

"Can not send message. User Oh_Mutants has exceeded their private message quota."
                        Last edited by wheelaa; 17-12-2023, 22:59.

Comment

Just heading to bed, but will clear some inbox space tomorrow and fire over a pm Cheers!

Comment

Hmm, I’m having real trouble getting info my messages - the site just times out on both my phone and laptop.

Are you over on rllmuk? I’m Jazz Glands there

Comment

I'm not a member there. You can use the below if that works for you. Please like the post when you've seen it so I can delete it haha! Cheers

Last edited by wheelaa; 18-12-2023, 22:06.

Comment

Working...
                              X