8bitdo Switch Stick £60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8bitdo Switch Stick £60

8bitdo’s stick for Switch (swappable buttons, choice of wired or wireless connections) is currently discounted to £60.60 on Amazon.

Originally posted by fuse View Post
    8bitdo’s stick for Switch (swappable buttons, choice of wired or wireless connections) is currently discounted to £60.60 on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08GJC5W...E9EA0ZWVZ58JMZ
    I can't get over how ugly the thing is

Comment

I actually really like how it looks. If I used my Switch more or needed a wireless stick this might be a good fit.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
        I actually really like how it looks. If I used my Switch more or needed a wireless stick this might be a good fit.
        Admittedly they're paying homage to the NES stick, and I can see what they're going for, and why people might like it.

Comment

Chalk me up as another who thinks it looks neat. Back up to £80 though!

Comment

I also think it looks great, and is also less noisy than other sticks I have tried.

Save a fiver on the amazon price with Scan

Buy from Scan - 8BitDo Arcade Stick, USB-C Wired/Wireless, Dynamic Button Layout, Macro Buttons, 1000Mah rechargeable batte, PC/Switch

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
              Admittedly they're paying homage to the NES stick, and I can see what they're going for, and why people might like it.
              I consider the NES Advantage to be one of the all-time great home console sticks.

For me, 8BitDo don't quite nail the homage aesthetic.

Comment

Working...
              X