Charity Drive: Latest: Buster Broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charity Drive: Latest: Buster Broon

See here for details. Please read carefully.

Shouts will appear in this thread
    Thanks in advance for your support.
    Last edited by charlesr; 08-02-2012, 12:10.

I'm looking forward to Twisted Metal. However, I won't buy it Day One for ?45. I'll be patient. Once it hits the ?20 mark, I'll pick it up and donate the ?25 I saved

If everyone held off on one title and donated the difference, the World would be a a better place

Comment

Good idea Matt.

And first shout goes to Ikobo! Thanks.

And I've donated my own ?25 too.
      Last edited by charlesr; 08-02-2012, 12:09.

Comment

Don't forget charitable donations helps with your income tax as well

Comment

Explain Matt???

Comment

Forget that Matt, the website told me of Gift Aid, Good Luck Charles, what time for 2000 quid, getting under 3.30?

Comment

If you are offering to give me ?2000 on your own, I'll train myself to death to get under 3hrs....

But I did a 14 mile run on Sunday at a pace that would bring me in the marathon at 3:09, so anything under 3:30 for the full thing and I'm happy. 3:15 would be great, but I'm guessing that the initial crowds will make it hard to dictate my own pace for the first couple of miles.

Comment

Shout to MisterBubbles! Since you are already Blue, do you want to appear as the charity colour or appear as Blue? I've changed you to the charity colour so let me know if you prefer the Blue.

edit: eeep... it's quite bright! erm. I'll try and tone it down a bit. I wanted it to look different from "writer".
                Last edited by charlesr; 08-02-2012, 12:09.

Comment

How about a nice yellow or orange or even a radical pink, like Castle Crashers?

Comment

I considered pink but thought it might put people off wanting it

How's the "dark orange 1"?
                    And please can you check the sig function is working?

Comment

Next shout to dvdx2! Nice one.

Comment

Better than the sickening green snot one :, everything is working fine Charles.

Comment

Thanks to Mr D. Wasn't sure if you wanted your name in here. You know who you are!

Comment

Today's training: a 7.1mile jog. It felt so slow, but I'm trying to allow my legs to recover from the 14mile on Sunday because I have a 15mile to do on Sunday.
                            Av: 7:51min/mile.... So if I can keep that seemingly slow pace up for the marathon I'm round in 3:25. 26miles is a bit further though
                            Today's kicking tune that made me run a section too fast (when the drums kick in at 1:31, hands in the air!!!11!!):

Comment

Latest shout to CMcK! Much appreciated dude.

Comment

Working...
                              X