Sniper Elite 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sniper Elite 5

Rebellion have confirmed that a new entry in the sniper series is confirmed. For me, that's not amazing news as I've found the series to get progressively weaker with each instalment after the second game which is nice as...

Sniper Elite V2 Remastered is also confirmed for 2019 coming to PC, PS4, XBO and NS. But in addition to that Sniper Elite 3: Ultimate Edition will be released this year as well on the Switch containing all DLC content. As a final delivery, Sniper Elite VR is being worked on for VR headsets which is being outsourced and will be revealed later this year.

I disagree, I had great fun with the last outing... Definitely interested to see where they take it next...

Comment

Sniper Elite 4 was superb! As such, this is beezer news. Good on Rebellion. They created a title with a USP in a crowded market, and the quality of their entries has established, maintained and expanded a good fanbase.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

PSVR version looks like it has Aim support.
        Quite fancy this.

Comment

Working...
        X