Metroid Prime 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metroid Prime 4

Internet rumours this week pegged Bandai Namco as being the mystery studio behind Metroid Prime 4 - something multiple …

Eurogamer says sources have confirmed the rumours that Bandai Namco Singapore is the the studio behind Metroid Prime 4. It also adds a little bit if weight to the idea that the game will not be a 2018 release as it's said to be early in development.

It's still just a title isn't it

Comment

No! They also have a logo. A title and a logo are 90% of what it takes to make a game.

Comment

Singapore is no place make a good game. However by my logic Tokyo shouldn't be, either.

Comment

Internet rumours this week pegged Bandai Namco as being the mystery studio behind Metroid Prime 4 - something multiple …

Word is Bandai Namco Japan will now lead on Metroid Prime 4 whilst the Singapore arm focuses on another project, presumably RR8

Comment

Great stuff. Sounds better.

Comment

Delayed and given to Retro Studio https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=00Fv-O103Gw

Comment

Basically starting development from scratch and going to Retro Studios

Comment

Fair play for the balls to do this I guess...

Comment

Wait so it’s not even begun development? Jesus Nintendo are slower than planets forming.

The game should be near release not JUST STARTING dev.

Comment

THEY NEVER HAD ANYTHING EXCEPT A LOGO!

Sorry for shouting... but they didn’t.

Comment

Don’t apologise, sometimes it’s just fun to shout.
                        Last edited by fishbowlhead; 25-01-2019, 13:23.

Comment

I don't have a problem with any of that. I'd rather have a great game in a year or two than a PoS sooner.

It's not like I've got nothing to play in the meantime.

Comment

There are so many reason that this is good news that you could put them all into a giant list. Let's do that shall we:
                            1. Nintendo have been honest and open with the fans for once.
                            2. They apparently care more that the game is good than about the money already invested and any potential fan outrage.
                            3. Retro is now involved, so the game is in safer hands.
                            4. The fans have reacted extremely, surprisingly well to this news for the above reasons. This encourages Nintendo to be more open in future.
                            5. The chances of getting Metroid Prime Trilogy on Switch probably just went up.
                            6. Maybe this is a precursor to a Direct? Would make sense to explain the absence of Prime 4 before a no show in the Direct.

Comment

Apparently, when they were showing off the 85% complete game to Nintendo of Japan, the developer said "Now you can press down on the d-pad to turn Shamus into the Morph Ball". Nintendo: "Wait, who?" - Development scrapped.

Comment

Working...
                              X