Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intelligence Officials warn that Russia is already aiding Trump in the 2020 Elections. Trump gets annoyed...

That the Democrats will use that against him

Comment

Cementing America is beyond hope of saving, Trumps approval rating is rising

Comment

Man dies in Washington state as president says he used word hoax ‘with regard to Democrats and what they were saying’

Trump claims Coronavirus is a hoax created by the Democrats. Within 24hrs the first US death from the virus is confirmed. Second term people, second term...

Comment

Elizabeth Warren has dropped out of the Democratic Race cementing it as a two horse event now between Biden and Colonel Sanders

And despite having also dropped out of the race Michael Bloomberg is keeping his word and transforming his campaign team efforts into a Pro-Democrat Anti-Trump media machine moving forward

‘This is just my hunch’, president says on Fox News and then plucked his own surmising of a death rate out of the air

Whilst Trump continues to make stuff up about Coronavirus barely existing

Comment

I admittedly don’t know enough about US politics to back up any opinion of my own but, as much as I love Bernie, I feel like Warren could have been a stronger contender than him or Biden. Bernie divides people. Biden is bland and a bit tainted. The Republicans were scared of Warren. I don’t think they fear Sanders or Biden.

Comment

Trump is getting in again. 1000%

Comment

At this point it seems like the biggest threat for Trump is his own stupidity rather than opposition. If the US economy takes a hit and he continues to BS about Coronovirus as the bodycount grows it may finally dent his supporters

Comment

His fans love his stupidity. None of that will dent his supporters because they love it. If his stupidity was in any way an obstacle, he'd never be where he is. He'll blame the Democrats for the Coronavirus and they'll lap it up. He's an idiot and they're all idiots and, I guess in that way, he truly does represent his people.

Comment

I wish Biden would drop out too. If Bernie becomes President, I'll have a little more hope in this current **** show world.

Comment

Bernie is never getting in. Its a real shame, but he will be seen as being 'too radical' for conservative Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                        Bernie is never getting in. Its a real shame, but he will be seen as being 'too radical' for conservative Americans.
                        Yeah, this is how they've been selling it for the last few decades. And that's why it's sometimes weird seeing people over here buy into it. Like talking about "centrist" candidates when, over here, they'd be very clearly considered on the right and will always put big business interests over the interests of people. They're a two party country and both are right wing, just one happens to have gone completely off the rails. Or how as a nation they really seem to have bought into the idea that state-provided healthcare which is offered in most developed nations is too difficult, costly or too radical. They've been sold a twisted narrative and, unfortunately, have totally bought into it.

Comment

Boris v Corbyn
                          Trump v Bernie

Both eerily the same and the result will also be the same.

Comment

Comment

Wait, what.... So they made a news article out of that twitter post? Amazing

Comment

That chap earns 10m per year. No wonder he has no comprehension of money

Comment

Working...
                                X