Xbox Live Gold / Xbox Game Pass / EA Access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox Live Gold / Xbox Game Pass / EA Access

Three months for the price of one. For the next ten days, £6.00 instead of the regular £14.99.

Enjoy online console multiplayer with Game Pass Core, plus a select catalogue of high-quality games and member deals. With Game Pass Core, you can quickly find people you want to play with – whether it’s friends, family, or the greater Xbox community. After any promotional period, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular price (subject to change, plus applicable taxes), unless cancelled in Microsoft account. You’ll be notified before any price changes.​ See Xbox Game Pass Core terms and details in the Product Description below.​
    Last edited by Deuteros; 14-04-2019, 12:01.

can you stack these?... my son's Live is only a couple of months away from expiring so may buy a few if I can stack them..

Comment

After buying it once, the price changed to £14.99. There is a 'buy as a gift' option, though. Perhaps it can be abused...

Comment

April is a great month with Live, so thanks for this, [MENTION=6240]Deuteros[/MENTION]. Just signed up.

Comment

Two months for £2.00, valid for the next ten days.

Enjoy online console multiplayer with Game Pass Core, plus a select catalogue of high-quality games and member deals. With Game Pass Core, you can quickly find people you want to play with – whether it’s friends, family, or the greater Xbox community. After any promotional period, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular price (subject to change, plus applicable taxes), unless cancelled in Microsoft account. You’ll be notified before any price changes.​ See Xbox Game Pass Core terms and details in the Product Description below.​

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
            Two months for £2.00, valid for the next ten days.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/xb...%3aoverviewtab
            I’m on a rolling contract at £5.99 every month. I can’t seem to take advantage of this offer.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Yeah, same here.

Not logged in, the offer was there.
              Logged in.
              I was on a 12 month contract set to automatically renew.
              Cancelled the auto renew and the link changed to extend at £5.99.

Comment

Yeah, I failed to notice this offer is only for those not already currently subscribing, i.e., it's targeted at new or returning subscribers. Sorry, guys!

Comment

Six months for £14.99 at Amazon.

Well, 3 + 3 months, actually, and the promotional code must be redeemed before April 15th, 2019.

UK customers only so I'm out.

Comment

Xbox Live Gold

One month for £1.00, plus 1000 coins of Apex Legends' virtual currency.

Xbox Game Pass

One month for £1.00

Which you shouldn't bother with since you can get:

Three months for £1.00

These offers should be valid for the next 28 days or so. New or returning subscribers only.

Comment

Having trouble signing up to that gamepass offer. It asks for my password for live and then never gets any further

EDIT: eventually it let me do it if I went to xbox.com and signed in there first and followed this link (to the same page I think...) https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass?xr=shellnav
                      Last edited by charlesr; 14-04-2019, 17:03.

Comment

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, one month for £1.00.

For those who haven't heard about it, this is Microsoft's new subscription service that combines the benefits of Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass. Upon joining, any existing prepaid time of those two subscriptions converts very favourably (1:1) to this new one.

Comment

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, one month for £1.00 or two months for £2.00.

As usual, this offer isn't available to those already currently subscribing.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
                            Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, one month for £1.00 or two months for £2.00.

As usual, this offer isn't available to those already currently subscribing.
                            I bought a cheap 1 month Game Pass code to try out in the spring. I'm now thinking of buying 36 months of Xbox Live Membership for £120 via:

I now have zero subscriptions with Microsoft. Will they still offer me the £1 conversion deal to GamePass Ultimate?

Is there any way I'm going to be wasting my £120, I don't play any online games, only single player?

Comment

Not even fanboy but XB rules. I knew it would. They're like 'Tubthumping' by Chumbawamba.

XB is the honest underdog. And I never thought we'd get any YAKUZA games but we've alteady got Zero and Kiwami!!!

Only games I wanted a PS4 for are now accounted for on the badass's choice of console.

XB1 FTW.

Comment

Working...
                              X