No announcement yet.

Playstation 4: Thread 06 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers man, I'm a + member so should all be good!

Comment

As PlayStation users across the world wonder whether they’ll ever get to change their names from (or to) xx_gokusephiroth420_xx, the option now seems closer than ever. Developers of multiplayer games tell Kotaku that they’re preparing for PlayStation Network name changes to finally come soon.

Is the ability to change your PSN name inbound?

Comment

Finally! I'm sick of this GangLeaderGaryGlitter PSN name.

Comment

I’m just Fishyb on PSN so will be keeping that.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
            Funny thing is, I probably have more 14 year olds in my friends list than you...

Yeah, they’re all my son’s Fortnite chums from school.
            Last edited by _SD_; 08-10-2018, 19:02.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              https://kotaku.com/game-developers-s...ang-1829521254

Is the ability to change your PSN name inbound?
              It is really bizarre that Sony have not done this prev? Guess it's not all that odd considering Nintendo don't offer it as far as I know, but their online function is nowhere near as prevalent!

If this actually proceeds? I imagine a whole lot of people will be making a change & PSN is down will be trending.

Comment

I would wait for others to test the ability to change your PSN name first and then go ahead. Trust me on this...

Comment

I guess there's a lot of adults who created their username aged 7 at this point.

Comment

Comment

That reminds me of the times I covered up my Gary Glitter tattoo with the singer of my new favourite band...

LostProphets.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                        That reminds me of the times I covered up my Gary Glitter tattoo with the singer of my new favourite band...

LostProphets.

I have a friend who was a big Lost Prophets fan. The way he reacted when he found out the lead singer was a paedo was mental. He took a hammer and smashed all their albums, said he felt utterly disgusted with himself for having ever liked their music. Talk about an overreaction. It's shagging children that's deplorable. Not liking the music of those who shag children.

Comment

Sony Confirms Next-Generation PlayStation Hardware Is “Necessary,” Surprising No One
                          "Sony's Kenichiro Yoshida confirmed that the release of a next-generation hardware platform is necessary for the PlayStation business."

Comment

Sony sues California man for selling jailbroken PS4 consoles
                            "He reportedly sold his systems loaded with bootleg games."

Comment

Now this is probably clutching at straws, but could Santa be bringing you a PS5 next Xmas?

Comment

God I hope not, couldn't be less needed in 2019

Comment

Working...
                                X