X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    I'm just picturing shopping with an M4.
    "Are these watermelons ripe - I need to test them..." BLAM
    "I can't reach those coffee bags I like from the top shelf, If only I could somehow dislodge them..." BLAM
    "There's nobody serving at the deli counter, I need to ring for attention..." BLAM
    "I can't wait to eat these Chexmix. 'Gently tear along perforations to open'..." BLAM
    "I can help get your helium balloon down, little Chad..." BLAM

Etc.

Comment

Is that Will's fit mum?

That's ace! I love the voice of Darth Maul guy!

I think I was thinking about this:

Comment

Walmart: "Are you suffering from mental health problems?"
        Me: "No, I'm fine. It's this magical rainbow elephant telling me to burn them, burn them all to hell."
        Walmart: "Are you racist?"
        Me: "I work with a guy who's an eighth black, so I can't be racist."
        Would you like credit on today’s purchase with only 4.2% apr?

Comment

Walmart: "Are you suffering from mental health problems?"
          Me: "No, I'm fine. It's this magical rainbow elephant telling me to burn them, burn them all to hell."
          Walmart: "Are you racist?"
          Me: "I work with a guy who's an eighth black, so I can't be racist."
          That many questions will get Walmart sued for infringing the constitutionally ratified right of owning a rifle able to fire 100% more bullets in a second than an entire 1700s regiment could in 10 minutes.

Comment

The Acting Director for US Citizenship and Immigration has called for the Statue of Liberty poem to be reinterpreted as "Give me your tired and your poor who can stand on their own two feet and who will not become a public charge"

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
              https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...al-immigration

The Acting Director for US Citizenship and Immigration has called for the Statue of Liberty poem to be reinterpreted as "Give me your tired and your poor who can stand on their own two feet and who will not become a public charge"
              They always did that, though.

At the Ellis Island Immigration Museum, there's a big set of steps into the Great Hall where they got asked 32 questions to determine if they got into America.

"Although the immigrants did not know it inspection began as they climbed the steep flight of stairs and into the great hall of the Registry Room. Doctors would make an initial inspection looking for signs of a medical problem or disability and checking whether anyone was wheezing, out of breathe, coughing, scratching, shuffling or limping."
              (source)

Comment

An entire country made up of ****ing immigrants (almost) yet all they can ****ing bleat about is people trying to get in. The mind boggles.

Comment

Playing D2 online last night and i had a good chat with an American guy while we were doing our bounty's and quests etc. The subject at some point got onto gun culture and why police in UK don't carry guns, his brothers fiancee is English and he was over here a few months ago.

Now this guys a Police officer in the states, avid hunter for his own food, but he genuinely COULD NOT understand not needing a gun, or get his head around not owning one on a day to day basis.

I tried to explain that we don't need guns, their just not needed in our culture and likely wont ever be, but nope, wasn't having any of it. "if someone comes into my home to burgle me, their getting shot, plain and simple".

This was a quite rational sane man that's in law enforcement as well, the hard core brain washed hicks you've got ZERO chance of convincing of giving up their guns, ZERO.

Comment

This is quite an old story now (2012) but an interesting look into why people who own guys feel they need to own them.

Comment

It's true. Never ever gonna happen. Not even a flex.

Automatic weapons forevermore.

Try and change that, you get "You can't amend the second amendment!" and "What about the abortions?!"

The closest you'll get was after the Vegas 2017 shooting (58 dead, 489 injured), where they banned "Bump Stocks" that increase your rate of fire from a mere 45-60 rounds per minute to 400-800.

Banning any of the 24 guns found in the hotel room was never in question.

Guns found inside Mandalay Bay rooms 32-135 and 32-134:
                      • Colt M4 Carbine AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. Front sight only.
                      • Noveske N4 AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 40 round magazine. EOTech optic.
                      • LWRC M61C AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. No sights or optics.
                      • POF USA P-308 AR-10 .308/7.62 with a bipod, scope and 25 round magazine
                      • Christensen Arms CA-15 AR-15 .223 Wylde with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. No sights or optics.
                      • POF USA P-15 P AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. No sights or optics.
                      • Colt Competition AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. No sights or optics.
                      • Smith & Wesson 342 AirLite .38 caliber revolver with 4 cartridges, 1 expended cartridge case.
                      • LWRC M61C AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. EOTech optic.
                      • FNH FM15 AR-10 .308/7.62 with a bipod, scope and 25 round magazine.
                      • Daniel Defense DD5V1 AR-10 .308/7.62 with a bipod, scope and 25 round magazine.
                      • FNH FN15 AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. EOTech optic.
                      • POF USA P15 AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. EOTech optic.
                      • Colt M4 Carbine AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine.
                      • Daniel Defense M4A1 AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. EOTech optic.
                      • LMT Def. 2000 AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. No sights or optics.
                      • Daniel Defense DDM4V11 AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip. No magazine. EOTech optic.
                      • Sig Sauer SIG716 AR-10 .308/7.62 with a bipod, red dot optic and 25 round magazine.
                      • Daniel Defense DD5V1 AR-10 .308/7.62 with a bipod and scope. No magazine.
                      • FNH FN15 AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. No sights or optics.
                      • Ruger American .308 caliber bolt action rifle with scope.
                      • LMT LM308MWS AR-10 .308/7.62 with a bipod and red dot scope. No magazine.
                      • Ruger SR0762 AR-10 .308/7.62 with a bipod, scope and 25 round magazine.
                      • LMT LM308MWS AR-10 with a bipod, scope and 25 round magazine.

Guns found inside Paddock's Mesquite home:
                      • Smith & Wesson SW99 9mm semi-automatic pistol.
                      • Smith & Wesson M&P9 9mm semi-automatic pistol.
                      • Glock 17 9mm semi-automatic pistol.
                      • Mossberg 500 12 gauge pump action shotgun.
                      • Sig Sauer 516 AR-15 .223/5.56 rifle with a bipod and scope.
                      • Arma-Lite SPRM001 AR-15 .223/5.56 rifle with a bipod and scope.
                      • Mossberg 590 12 gauge pump action shotgun.
                      • LWRC M61C-IC-A5 AR-15 .223/5.56 rifle with a bipod and scope.
                      • Mossberg 590 V0348193 12 gauge pump action shotgun.
                      • Mossberg 930 12 semi-automatic gauge shotgun.
                      • Arma-Lite SPRM001 AR-15 .223/5.56 rifle with a bipod and scope.
                      • Sig Sauer 516 2AR-15 .223/5.56 rifle, with a bipod. No sights or optics.
                      • Lantac LA-R15 Raven AR-15 .223 Wylde rifle with a bipod and scope.
                      • Arsenal Saiga 12 AK-47 style semi-automatic 12 gauge shotgun.
                      • Arsenal Saiga 12 AK-47 style semi-automatic 12 gauge shotgun.
                      • Beretta 92F 9mm semi-automatic pistol.
                      • FN 5.7 5.7mm semi-automatic pistol.

Guns found inside Paddock's Reno home:
                      • Smith & Wesson 340 .357 caliber revolver.
                      • Beretta Pietro 92A1 9mm semi-automatic pistol.
                      • Remington Arms 870 Tactical 12 gauge pump action shotgun.
                      • Glock 17 Gen4 9mm semi-automatic pistol.

Other evidence found inside Paddock's rooms at Mandalay Bay:
                      • Metal “L” bracket with three screws securing it to the interior door/frame. (Picture 1)
                      • Two surveillance cameras from room service cart outside room 32-134. (Pictures 2-4)
                      • Bullet fragments (Pictures 2-4)

Seen in pictures 5-17:
                      • Blue plastic hose with funnel, fan and SCUBA mouthpiece attached
                      • Surveillance camera mounted to room door peephole
                      • Baby monitor camera (not mounted). Surveillance camera mounted to room door peephole
                      • Small sledgehammer
                      • Laptop computer
                      • Surveillance camera monitor
                      • Spotting scope
                      • Binoculars
                      • Expended .223/5.56 cartridge casings (approximately 1,050)
                      • Cellular phones
                      • Nevada Driver’s License – Stephen Paddock
                      • M life players card – Marilou Danley.
                      • Polymer 40 round AR-15 magazines (loaded)
                      • Steel 100 round AR-15 magazines (loaded)
                      • Polymer 25 round AR-10 magazines (loaded). Live Ammunition (approximately 5,280)
                      • Handwritten note with distance/bullet drop calculations
                      • Suitcases
                      • Duffel bags
                      • Soft rifle cases
                      • Towels

Seen in picture 18:
                      • Laptop computer (on bed)
                      • Disassembled laptop computer missing hard drive (on floor)
                      • Power hand drills
                      • Empty ammunition boxes and plastic bags
                      • Scuba mask
                      • Loose ammunition
                      • Miscellaneous hand tools and drill bits
                      • Miscellaneous screws and mounting brackets
                      • Suitcases, towels
                      • Empty rifle magazines

Seen in pictures 19-21
                      • Laptop computer connected to hallway surveillance cameras
                      • Polymer 25 round AR-10 magazines (loaded)
                      • Expended .308/7.62 cartridge casings (8)

Paddock's vehicle parked in the Mandalay Bay garage, pictures 22-24:
                      • 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, Nevada/74D401 towed to FBI garage
                      • 20x2 pound containers of exploding targets
                      • 10x1 pound containers of exploding targets
                      • 2x20 pound bags of explosive precursors
                      • Polymer 25 round AR-10 .308/7.62 magazines (loaded)
                      • Polymer 40 round AR-15 .223/5.56 magazines (loaded)
                      • Boxed ammunition
                      • Suitcases, towels

Comment

We did have a good chat about dry wall, insulation & sound proofing though and agreed on all points on the best way to do it.

So that’s progress I guess.

Comment

So...Donald Trump was serious about buying greenland??

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                            So...Donald Trump was serious about buying greenland??
                            No, it's clearly a distraction and the media should stop covering nonsense like this, not making it its headline news.

Stop giving Trump air.

If anything the Danish should now be celebrating with street parties that he's staying in the US.

Comment

Yeah, I agree. I don't disbelieve that he wanted to buy Greenland, but I think it's a smokescreen for the real reason he's dropped out of visiting Denmark.

In other Trump news, he's said Jews who support Democrats are ‘disloyal’.
                              "The president made the comments while attacking Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar, two Democratic congresswomen.

He said: “Where has the Democratic Party gone? Where have they gone where they are defending these two people over the state of Israel?

I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.

It is unclear if the president meant that Jewish Democrats were disloyal to the US or to Israel, but the accusation itself is a common antisemitic trope."

BONUS TRUMP NEWS:
                              People are meme-ing this truly bizarre Trump painting
                              "Conservative painter Jon McNaughton released his latest MAGA-related work on Tuesday. Titled "The Masterpiece," it features Donald Trump unveiling a painting of some kind while seated in ... a cathedral? A studio with really high ceilings? We are not sure.

The painting is ostensibly dry, because a cloth has been draped over it, but it's also probably wet, because Trump is still holding the palette he used to make it. It's unclear what the painting depicts, exactly, but we assume that's not particularly important.

And that hand placement on the palette! That is really something. Is that his thumb? It certainly doesn't look like a thumb. Just some new material for your nightmares."

Comment

Yeah, so today Trump tweeted that he's the King of Israel and like the second coming of God...

Comment

Working...
                                X