No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

129 right now, turnipprophet says it'll peak at less than 200, so I'm not the place to go this week.

Comment

[MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] Thanks for the blue arcade stool! I got the red one in my shop just the other day so I have the set now.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
        [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] Thanks for the blue arcade stool! I got the red one in my shop just the other day so I have the set now.
        Any chance of a red one so i can complete my set too?

Comment

Down to 92 bells for turnips.

Speedy, you need to come over some time.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
            Any chance of a red one so i can complete my set too?
            Yep, no worries - I'll get one over when I can.

Edit: Wow, when did they add gifting from the catalogue? That's awesome.

Edit 2: I must have missed that somehow... It's always been available apparently. lol
            Last edited by speedlolita; 04-05-2020, 18:55.

Comment

Thanks for the arcade stool today @importaku, I'm going to set up a cabinet in the corner of my diner (is there anything you're desperately after? Do please let me know and I'll keep an eye out).

Re. nips: had a miserable decreasing pattern last week but apparently got 85% chance of a big spike this week, so I'll keep y'all posted: https://turnipprophet.io?prices=103........&pattern=2

Comment

My turnips aren’t looking good already this week.

Anyone got a floor light they could send me that isn’t green? Is there a purple one or pink maybe? I only have green which is only good for classic horror movies. Of course, if anyone needs green just let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  My turnips aren’t looking good already this week.

Anyone got a floor light they could send me that isn’t green? Is there a purple one or pink maybe? I only have green which is only good for classic horror movies. Of course, if anyone needs green just let me know!
                  Pinky-red one en route.

My nips are in the fluctuating pattern this week, and won’t go above 160 by the look of it.

Comment

Does anyone use that photo studio island? Can't work out what it might be used for at all, except to pose residents in suggestive ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                      Pinky-red one en route.
                      Fantastic! Thank you!

I only used Harv’s island once so I haven’t yet found much of a purpose other than a place to use Amiibos so you can order posters.

Comment

Yeah, I've only used for posters too.

Nips looking bleak for me too this week.

Comment

You can also use it to get posters of your current island residents (which I only found out today). For anyone else who doesn’t know, click right on the d-pad when you’re in the studio, and your residents are on the far right of the menu that appears.

Comment

Originally posted by gordon View Post
                            your residents are on the far right
                            Speak for yourself, buddy. My residents have set up a union and are campaigning for a universal basic income and they'll take Nook down if they have to.

Comment

Finally some damn blue roses YASSSSSSS

Oh i have a pile of crap i need to get rid of DIY recipes and also genuine artwork as i have been buying doubles if it happens to be real wether i have it or not as i can try and help others get what they need.

for diy stuff i have going free.

water flooring
                              mossy garden rock
                              gong
                              cherry wall X2
                              cherry hat
                              leaf mask
                              modern wood wall
                              underwater flooring
                              purple windflower crown
                              signpost
                              ironwood cart

and Artwork i have been ripping off redd

informative statue X2 (1 gone to dogg/kryss)
                              glowing painting (gone to kryss)
                              ancient statue (gone to dogg)
                              familiar statue (gone to dogg)
                              famous painting (gone to kryss)
                              sinking painting (gone to dogg)
                              scary painting (gone to kryss)
                              solemn painting (gone to kryss)
                              Last edited by importaku; 05-05-2020, 21:21.

Comment

I'd take a cool looking statue if one is going. I have the headless one with the wings but I'd love one more statue for my scenery.

I haven't seen a single rose. Are they just rare when it comes to the amount of towns they are in? That reminds me - I saw something on twitter which could be wrong but it said certain types of flowers will grow when you have a 5-star rating. I got a 5-star rating but then removed it right away because my town looked hideous. Will I get those flowers at all or do I need to maintain the rating or was that flower thing just false?

Comment

Working...
                                X