No announcement yet.

Digital Stream: Television News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started Ozark last night (yeah, I'm late, big whoop, wanna fight about it?)

Brilliant so far, nice and dark but with some sharp humour. Bateman is excellent.

Comment

Bateman Returns is good too but Bateman Forever is where it all started to go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        Bateman Returns is good too but Bateman Forever is where it all started to go wrong.
        Alfred calls him Master Bateman

Comment

Following months of development and an extensive search for a showrunner, Netflix has officially ordered eight episodes of a Resident Evil TV series.

The Resident Evil series is moving ahead at Netflix and the synopsis is now out: Billie and Jade Wesker move town to New Raccoon City, a manufactured city, as they realise that their father may be keeping secrets from them. Meanwhile, 10 years into the future there are now less than 15 million people alive on Earth as a 30 year old Jade tries to survive her families past.

Comment

I've been contracted to write the Resident Evil theme tune.
            WIP, but here's what I have so far.

(Upbeat music)
            The Wesker kids having some fun,
            When it comes to japes, they're number one.
            They have lots of fans,
            Lots of admirers,
            Messing around,
            With the T-Virus.

RESIDENT EVIL! Brother and Sis!
            Resident Evil! Here's Nemesis!
            Resident Evil! Dog made you jump!
            Brother and sister living life to the full,
            RES-I-DENT EVIL!

Comment

I like that, but not as much as when you set the introduction of Mr X to "You Can Leave Your Hat On".

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                I like that, but not as much as when you set the introduction of Mr X to "You Can Leave Your Hat On".
                X Gon Give It To Ya.

Comment

FOX is reportedly currently developing “The X-Files: Albuquerque,” an animated comedy spin-off of the famed sci-fi/supernatural franchise. The potential series will center on an office full of misfit agents who investigate X-Files cases too wacky, ridiculous, or downright dopey for Mulder and Scully to bother with. They’re essentially the X-Files’ B-team. Series creator Chris Carter […]

Fox is developing The X-Files: Albuquerque which will be a comedy animated spin-off of the show following a team that investigates X-Files are that are too weird for Mulder and Scully to investigate.

Comment

There are like, a gazillion adult animated shows now! This sounds pretty cool if done right.

Comment

Arnold Schwarzenegger has signed on to both lead and executive produce an hour-long spy series for Skydance Television. The will mark the former Governor’s regular live-action TV debut in a show described as a global spy adventure with a father and daughter at the center of the story. Who will play the daughter is not […]

Arnold Schwarzenegger is to star in his first TV series, a global spy show about a man and has daughter *please be True Lies the Series*

After just two seasons AMC has canceled its vampire drama series “NOS4A2,” based on Joe HIll’s 2013 novel of the same name. The news arrives just a week after the second and now final season of the Zachary Quinto-led series wrapped its run on August 23rd. Showrunner Jami O’Brien broke the news on social media […]

AMC has cancelled NOS4A2 after two seasons

Whilst Netflix have announced a 09 October 2020 launch date for The Haunting of Bly Manor

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                        I've been contracted to write the Resident Evil theme tune.
                        WIP, but here's what I have so far.

(Upbeat music)
                        The Wesker kids having some fun,
                        When it comes to japes, they're number one.
                        They have lots of fans,
                        Lots of admirers,
                        Messing around,
                        With the T-Virus.

RESIDENT EVIL! Brother and Sis!
                        Resident Evil! Here's Nemesis!
                        Resident Evil! Dog made you jump!
                        Brother and sister living life to the full,
                        RES-I-DENT EVIL!
                        You left out Barry...

Does anyone know if hulu titles are sold anywhere or any other country?

Comment

A new trailer for Netflix's Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous which launches on 18 September 2020

Comment

Spotted last week after briefly appearing on the main site, the regular VOD date for Disney Pictures’ much-anticipated live-action remake of “Mulan” has now been confirmed – December 4th. The film arrives via ‘Premier Access’ on Disney+ this weekend with a $29.99 price tag on top of the regular subscription amount people are already paying […]

Mulan will drop from a Premier listing to standard VOD on Disney+ on 04 December

Comment

He was Aquaman on “Smallville,” Hawk on “Titans,” Thad in “Blue Mountain State,” the voice of Raphael in “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,” and one of the murderous contestants in “The Hunger Games”. Now it has been revealed that Alan Ritchson has been cast in the title role in the upcoming “Jack Reacher” TV series at […]

Alan Ritchson from Smallville, Blood Drive and Titans has been cast as Jack Reacher in the show of the same name for Amazon

Comment

Peacock has handed out a two season order for “Bel-Air,” the planned drama series reboot of classic Will Smith-led 1990s sitcom “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air”. Smith himself made the announcement Tuesday on YouTube, the series to be based on Morgan Cooper’s viral video that re-imagined the half-hour NBC comedy series as a one-hour serialized […]

Peacock has ordered two seasons of the drama remake of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Comment

Working...
                                X