Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
    Mine was showing as still in LA but arrived yesterday unexpectedly, I even signed up for text updates.
    The cheapest US tracking option stops tracking when the parcel leaves the country

Comment

A nice surprise, my quater arcade arrived today. Man this thing is impressive.

getting it's own thread in retro.

Comment

Got to clearing out my credit at Nin-Nin during their Black Friday sale - really don't like the 'international' version, even if it is staying in a box

And as usual, some books! The one in the middle is a companion book published by the V&A to go alongside their current exhibition, which I'd recommend to folks in the area or who are passing through (I'll try and post some pictures from it soon). And cheers to @Family Fry for the heads-up re: the GhM zine!

Last edited by fuse; 21-12-2018, 17:36.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          Got to clearing out my credit at Nin-Nin during their Black Friday sale - really don't like the 'international' version, even if it is staying in a box :lol

And as usual, some books! The one in the middle is a companion book published by the V&A to go alongside their current exhibition, which I'd recommend to folks in the area or who are passing through (I'll try and post some pictures from it soon). And cheers to [MENTION=2386]Family Fry[/MENTION] for the heads-up re: the GhM zine!

I missed the left over copies of the grasshopper zine, I’m glad you got one though.
          Passed the V&A before the muse gig, will have to get to that exhibit before it closes, looked like there was some cool stuff in there.

Comment

Seeing as i have no xmas thanks to the NHS & their garbage shift allocation i got to open the remainder of my xmas presents today as this weekend is the only time off im getting over xmas. So i now have a crazy amount of gaming backlog with the few i have picked up in dec along with the entire ps4 vr hardware setup mum bought me plus the headset and move controllers. Did get several kilos of lush bath stuff too as i love a bath pretty much at the end of every day but im not posting that lol.

Comment

PLAY ASTRO BOT FIRST!!!!!!!

Comment

27 hours into subnautica that game currently owns me equal parts of amazing & horrifying. i shall be getting to astrobot tomorrow though even if its for a little while.

Comment

I used Lush's special Christmas bath bomb the other week. Green at first and then red fizz followed by a horrible gash-like opening in the side which began to spew bright red everywhere like a Fleshlight going through some kind of grotesquely unnatural period.

I watched my kid rip his way out of my poor wife first hand, but the above beat that easily on the disgusto-meter.

Comment

The Christmas games stuff off the good women

Looking forward to Tetris after the shift (bloody hate working Christmas day)

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                      The Christmas games stuff off the good women

Looking forward to Tetris after the shift (bloody hate working Christmas day)

That's a lot of sonic love right there.

Comment

Reminds me of a Christmas haul I got for [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] a few years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                          That's a lot of sonic love right there.
                          Its to add to the Sonic stuff I got last Christmas lol of her, she knows almost anything SEGA/SONIC is fab present in my eyes and its it doesn't get any better than SONIC pants !!! lol
                          Speaking of Sonic I still gave the Sonic single that came out in 92

Comment

Spent around two hours with it so far. Certain sections could have been more detailed but I suppose any more than 400 pages would have been taking the piss.

Still, a great book.

Comment

Is that new Dave?

Comment

Fip grip finally arrived, makes playing the namco museum games a hell of a lot better. Was suprised how quality it feels once everything is clipped in, the plastic is nice & sturdy.

Comment

Working...
                                X