Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 6

絶望の未来を生きろ。3DアクションSTG『地球防衛軍6(EDF6)』公式サイト

Last edited by QualityChimp; 23-06-2020, 11:01.

Thanks to [MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION] for the tip off and the advice to sit down before I heard the news.

Looks like it's due out in "2021", but no specifics yet.

Comment

Looks like greys are returning (top-right)

I wonder what this creature is that they've pixelated out?

Comment

It's in the nude.

Or it didn't sign a release form to be included in the game.

Comment

Don't really want to be the Debbie Downer but... that's a really miserable reveal. So dull in those screens, looks more like a misguided western incarnation than a true sequel. The voxel entry looks much more interesting.

Comment

Yeah, I get where you're coming from. It's more the news that it's actually happening.
            I'm hoping they throw a lot more into the mix than repeat the same monsters as 5, but I've put countless joy-filled hours into 2017, Insect Armageddon, 2025, 4.1 and 5, so I've got a fair bit of faith this'll be good.

I mean 5 had a bunch of new enemies and it was still throwing new ones into the mix around the levels in the 80s, so it's always pushing.

Yeah, I know it's not a looker, but I can't express the sheer thrill of a great mission that is beaten by teamwork and pure determination. I really wish more people on here have fallen in love with the series.

Comment

Makes me wonder given its timing if there's an idea at play of there being a next-gen 6.1 edition

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                https://www.famitsu.com/news/202006/23200770.html

Looks like greys are returning (top-right)

I wonder what this creature is that they've pixelated out?
                That's the dragon from Panzer Dragoon 1. Sure looks like it anyway.
                I'm guessing this will be on the new PS5 but I sure hope not. Graphic quality is way within reach of the PS4.

Comment

Obviously I'm going to play and love this but it's very grey and brown. Loved how colourful 4 was.

Comment

Getting talk from Neon Ignition! Again!!!

In Sandlot we trust. Thank you for your rooting.

Comment

ディースリー・パブリッシャーは2020年7月2日,「地球防衛軍」シリーズ最新作「地球防衛軍6」の最新情報とスクリーンショットを公開した。人類の9割を失った大戦を経てなお戦い続ける1人の兵士や,地球で繁殖を続ける侵略生物の姿を確認できる。

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            The lady's voice in this is unreal. Like a Japanese Jimmy Krankie.

Comment

D3 Publisher Says Earth Defense Force 6 Will Release "End Of 2021 At The Earliest" In Japan

"The sixth entry into the Earth Defense Force series is due to release next year in Japan - this we know. However, D3 Publisher has recently announced that the new chapter of the third-person shooter will not launch until the “end of 2021 at the earliest”.

Speaking in the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu. D3 Publisher producer Nobuyuki Okajima noted that the earliest we will see Earth Defense Force 6 will be at the end of next year."

Comment

Working...
                              X