X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    I'm not telling ...
    It was me! Best shag Team Andromeda ever had!

for me...?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
      for me...?
      It was a Tuesday.

Comment

It was me! Best shag Team Andromeda ever had!

for me...?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ClearForma...nake-small.gif
        Nope, I'm a man, not a lady... and you didn't shag me in a car !!!!

Comment

Ah! The extent of our apathy deepens!

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
            Next time you travel through a duty-free I suggest you give the Glenfiddich .

Very moreish.
            Thanks to your beloved EU there is no Duty-Free, overlooking that... Don't rate the Scottish crap, but like to drink Tullamore or Kilbeggan.

Love the Irish when it comes to Whiskey and the good stuff
            Last edited by Team Andromeda; 17-08-2020, 19:49.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              Ah! The extent of our apathy deepens!
              Unlike you mind...I don't bang a partner's female, while they're battling cancer. I rather apathy, to depravity

Comment

edit: nope, done with this.
                Last edited by kryss; 17-08-2020, 17:40.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  edit: nope, done with this.
                  Truth hurts huh?

Comment

Someone has been feeding the troll in here...

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                      Nope, I'm a man, not a lady... and you didn't shag me in a car !!!!
                      You realise you just gave away who it is, right?

Comment

You realise you just gave away who it is, right?
                        Sorry to crush a dream, it wasn't me in that car... I'm a Valleys boy and we do it inthe coal shed

Comment

Clicked on this thread this morning.

Was perplexed to see about 4-5 pages of new posts.

“There’s been a lot of gaming!” I thunketh.

Started to read.

Conclusion: Absolute drivel.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            I'm looking forward to trying out Fall Guys tonight, probably followed by Dead Island.
                            I completed it on the 360, but it's our current co-op game.
                            Played some Fall Guys last night and I really enjoyed it! My son also really liked it, but I was ready to boot him off to bed so that I could swear at my little marshmallow guy for falling over again.

There was something pleasingly incongruous about these cute squishy minions in fancy-dress costumes getting screamed at by my mates and me as we lumbered around the various assault courses.

I managed to get 2nd place in one event, but that was the best I did.

It's good fun and currently free on PS+. We should have a BD battle!

My mates had been playing Dead Island whilst I was away, so were quite a way ahead of me, already on the second area, so my level 1 character was fighting level 16 enemies, which was tough. It's a little glitchy in places, getting stuck on scenery, but it was a real blast and we caned through a good chunk of the story.

They went to bed and I started the story for myself, but remained at my current level, so levelled up a bit.
                            I always thought one of the best things about the game was the opening section in the hotel, with the beautiful beach in contrast with the scenes of horror, without resorting to using darkness to be scary.

Comment

Started XB360 Assassins Creed II GOTYE.

Never played an Assassins Creed game before as I'd been put off by the hype and disappointing reviews the original game was given once that hype died down. But Assassins Creed II is generally regarded as the best so I thought I'd give it a chance. I actually received it as a present three years ago and its been sitting in the back of a filing cabinet ever since.

I'm impressed, it is at least as good as any of the Ubisoft Prince Of Persia games, in fact the platforming bit I've just done could have come straight from any one of those. But there's much more to it than that in terms of gameplay, in fact in every respect. Whilst combat is basically hack n' slash with a range of moves you don't need or can't use most of the time, its not awful.

But what I really like is the back story and setting: 15th century Italian city states and the families involved in all sorts of nasty subterfuge and corruption, financial, political, religious often resolved with assassination and violence. Its an historical period in Italy I know little about except the basics. I've not checked the history but it feels authentic and that makes it more interesting.

Also looks pretty good too.
                              Last edited by fallenangle; 18-08-2020, 13:53.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post

Conclusion: Absolute drivel.
                                Preposterous!! It was absolute gold!!

Comment

Working...
                                X