X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because Nintendo, of course!

Comment

Because every so often Nintendo makes the stupidest decisions they probably think removing it will make everyone rush to play then reminisce about how fun it was when they could play after they take it down. For me it’s had the opposite effect, won’t be downloading it I don’t enjoy having stuff dangled in front of me then taken away. It’s bad enough when they pull that crap with food, here’s something you tried and really enjoy lol nope no more for you.

Remember this is the same Nintendo that thought that not releasing certain games in the west would make players feel good because there are some games that are only released in japan somehow making that game special. Can’t remember the exact interview but is was some astounding bollocks.
      Last edited by importaku; 02-10-2020, 08:51.

Comment

I've actually found it rather rubbish. Would much rather just play normal SMB. I love Tetris 99, but don't think SMB lends itself very well to Battle Royale.

Comment

Its a bit slow to get going but once you whittle it down to just ten of you it can get intense. I reached 2nd place last night, could have (should have!) got first but I misstimed a jump.

Comment

I had a go on Mario 35 and also found it a bit rubbish. The games went on too long, I kept coming 2nd so it was me versus some Japanese person and we'd both just be collecting all the coins and racking up infinite time, with the game only ending when one of us fell down a hole (me).

edit: also, the game has some light progression. You can unlock new player icons and stages and you'll lose all of it in March
            Last edited by Adam; 02-10-2020, 14:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
              Saw the brilliant and fresh-looking Super Mario 35 in my Switch shop last night, along with: **The Super Mario Bros. 35 service will end on 31/03/2021 and will no longer be playable, even if you still have the game downloaded on your system.

Just...why?
              I believe this is when the work experience person looking after the Mario 35 maintenance goes back to school.

Comment

Part of me wonders how much of this is a Nintendo thing and how much of it is a Mihara/Arika thing.

Comment

just finished 64 and my opinion of the game has risen significantly with this playthrough. Not sure if its just by virtue of coming after Sunshine but it was a breath of fresh air. Now back on to Galaxy.

Comment

Can't wait to hear the Nintendo Defense Force attempt to spin this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                      Can't wait to hear the Nintendo Defense Force attempt to spin this one.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...a_real_problem
                      Surely there isnt a defence force against that problem? The realist problem since RRoD.

Comment

I’ve only put about 15 minutes into Virtua Racing and have seen the drift problem already. I thought that would have been cured for the Lite model or the fix will require a whole new machine. Or is it cynical ploy to upsell you a Pro controller?

Comment

The United States Department of Justice has shared some news regarding Team-Xecuter, which doesn't appear to be a good sign for the company. Gary Bowser, known on GBAtemp as garyopa, Max Louarn, and Yuanning Chen have all been arrested in Seattle, Washington. The US Government classifies these...

Nintendo has the FBI investigate, extradite and arrest the main guys of Team Xecuter

Comment

Anyone try Jump Rope Challenge? It's a simple concept but surprisingly fun and addictive!

You use the JoyCons as jump rope handles and just... jump rope. Really fun and free to boot.

Comment

NoA Treehouse Live presentation stream later today, focusing on Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity and Pikmin 3 Deluxe.

10AM PT / 1PM ET / 6PM UK BST / 7PM CET

Comment

Tonight decided to go ahead and mod my diva controller, one of the little things that was bugging me was the fact Hori used cool white leds in the lights which ended up washing out most of the colour of the buttons when lit up as they all ended up with a rather large blue tint. the arcade buttons are way more vibrant. I figured out if i bought some lighting gels i could cut out circles of it and install them under the buttons as the buttons are removeable as you just twist them to the left and lift up. Well the gels turned up today so this evening i went ahead and completed the mod.

This was before, as you can see you can barely tell what colour is which well apart from the blue as they are very washed out

The lighting gels are totally unobtrusive and easily removed if ever needed and don't make the buttons difficult to put back on. They also don't affect how the button works.

As you can see it's totally fixed now they all look as they should do. I can now see at a glance what colour is what.

Comment

Working...
                                X