No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just picked up another replicade this time the amazing dragons lair, hehe even comes with a teeny tiny replica laser disk player that goes in the back along with the dragons lair laser disk.

Will post proper pics when it turns up (hopefully undamaged)

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      Just picked up another replicade this time the amazing dragons lair, hehe

How can you play it?

Comment

quite easily, they are big enough that you can still play the games on them fine, had no problem with either centipede or tempest. Dragons lair is no exception.

Comment

Where can I get one? do they have Space Ace?

Comment

Originally posted by CAPCOM View Post
            Where can I get one? do they have Space Ace?

they are made by new wave toys, pretty neat things i have 2 of the previous 3 they made as i didn't want street fighter 2 as i cant stand that game. made of metal and wood mostly. They haven't made space ace but seeing as they have just released dragons lair maybye they'll do the other in the future they have a lineup of shadows of future cabs on their website. The next one is asteroids.
            RepliCade Amusements™ is a collection of products inspired by the video game arcade. Our team of makers has over 20 years of experience in design, development, marketing, and manufacturing of video game software, hardware, and collectibles. Now we’ve struck out on our own to form New Wave Toys™.

Comment

Things just got R.E.A.L

Comment

Nice. I really liked the Capcom 6B pad for the 3DO. Shame they are so expensive now. Never even seen that Hori pad for the 3DO before.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                  Nice. I really liked the Capcom 6B pad for the 3DO. Shame they are so expensive now. Never even seen that Hori pad for the 3DO before.
                  Me neither, I saw it on Yahoo auctions in a bundle with that 3DO seems uncommon.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                    Things just got R.E.A.L
                    Trip Hawkins salutes you.

Comment

Two mega arrivals today to play on a rainy day

Comment

I'm a patron of Japan based game hunter Kid Shoryuken on youtube and get boxes of games sent to me. Just had this one arrive and it's got some belters.

Comment

You know you've owned too many PC-Engine systems when you find one you didn't realise you still owned in a storage box, while trying to find an insurance document.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                            You know you've owned too many PC-Engine systems when you find one you didn't realise you still owned in a storage box, while trying to find an insurance document.

Err does this mean you're going to have to buy some games

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                              I'm a patron of Japan based game hunter Kid Shoryuken on youtube and get boxes of games sent to me. Just had this one arrive and it's got some belters.
                              How does this work, out of question? Do you pick games (possibly a genre, looking at your selection?) or is it entirely in their hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post

Nice and it looks like it’s been in there a while because man is it “white”!

Nice find.

Comment

Working...
                                X