Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
    Had my first problem with Miles today. Put the disc is and copy came up. Done a rebuild on the database and copied the disc again. Seems fine now when I put the disc in.
    I had this yesterday but with AC Valhalla, been fine since (touch wood). But i had an issue this morning where i turned on the PS5 with the controller and it just got stuck on the push playstation button on the controller and for 5mins its just would not respond, even when plugging in the controller with the cable. Also for some reason im noticing the front USB port is not charging the PS5 in rest mode, it does when the PS5 is on. I have made double sure of the powersave setting so its not that. Im sure its just early teething problems but im starting to get a little concerend, the issues are minor but they are starting to become more apprarant. I just hope Sony are aware of these irratating issues and a patch is on the way pronto.

Comment

Unfortunately there's quite a few bugs with both PS5 and Series X. Hoping they are squashed soon.

Comment

I had an odd instance of Sackboy suddenly turning into the ps4 version after downloading the free costumes. Reset the console and it sorted it out, but yes, there’s certainly lots of bugs to sort out.

Comment

Is that ballooning ‘Other’ data the videos it records each time you achieve a trophy? I don’t have a PS5 to confirm, just something I read about (disabling the videos) to save some disk space.

Comment

Originally posted by mmmonkey View Post
            Is that ballooning ‘Other’ data the videos it records each time you achieve a trophy? I don’t have a PS5 to confirm, just something I read about (disabling the videos) to save some disk space.
            No, that gets saved into the media folder.

Comment

Jim Ryan said in an interview “ every single unit has been sold “

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
                Jim Ryan said in an interview “ every single unit has been sold “
                Other than the thousands they've dished out totally free of charge to privileged social media twats.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                  Other than the thousands they've dished out totally free of charge to privileged social media twats.
                  And people who were obviously able to grab several of them and selling them for £1000 a pop on eBay and Facebook.

Comment

Obviously.

Comment

Good old Johnny Millennium said no thank you to Sony as he wanted to just enjoy the launch experience without the added weight of having to review it. Gotta love the Happy Console Gamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                        Good old Johnny Millennium said no thank you to Sony as he wanted to just enjoy the launch experience without the added weight of having to review it. Gotta love the Happy Console Gamer.
                        Really? How noble.

Don't get me wrong. I totally intend to become a social media twat myself. I simply can't go through two months of F5'ing for a piece of hardware ever again. I'd like a PS5 before Christmas, but I'm not putting my back (finger?) out for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                          Thats because he has been a total sellout in the past. See the switch launch.

Comment

Another example from Digital Foundry of the PS5 running a game better then the seriesX. This time it's Dirt 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                              Another example from Digital Foundry of the PS5 running a game better then the seriesX. This time it's Dirt 5.

https://youtu.be/hLUrgHWxWCU

Comment

The tweet above saying they'll fix it is great and all, but it doesn't explain this interview from June that seems to say that the Xbox dev tools were easy to work with and transition to.
                                Doesn't seem like that was the case.

When it launches this holiday, Xbox Series X will be the most powerful console the world has ever seen. One of the biggest benefits of all that power is giving developers the ability to make games that are Xbox Series X Optimized. This means that they’ve taken full advantage of the unique capabilities of Xbox […]

I'd be starting to feel a bit pissed off if I was an xbox player.

Comment

Working...
                                X