Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A train though is more about playing sim city with trains than riding them like densha de go. Unless they added something new i'm not aware of, the last time i even owned a a train game it came on floppy disks lol.

Comment

Yeah it's more of a city building game with trains being used to connect places to touristy places. You can "ride" the train, albeit from the view from the front of the train (no inside cockpit). It looks decent though. Ah remember Sim City on SNES. That music!

Comment

£55! Who's releasing it? National Rail?

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
          Of course Japan would have a lady and a giant tentacle monster on the front cover.
          Plus she's ironing!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            Plus she's ironing!
            I was like what the hell you are talking about then i looked again & was "ooooooh" yeah thanks i can't unsee that now.

Comment

I can't unsee it either, if it's any consolation!

Comment

Comment

Plus she's ironing!
                  Oh, FFS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                    Paging [MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION].

Comment

!!! Holy Crap they finally did it !!!

Comment

Plus she's ironing!
                        That is hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                          Erm wtf, i haven't even seen a release date for PS4 and the switch is getting them both as a double pack on may 14th. Didn't expect to see that on amazon japan lol.
                          I'd be wary of conversions from these devs. Their conversion for PS4 was utterly woeful and they just abandoned it and left the community basically to deal with it through a debug mode.

Comment

Nvidia are rumoured to be stopping production of the Tegra X1 Mariko, the Switch's SoC hardware.

Comment

If true that to me compounds that a new Switch model will be a minor revision and not a Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                                I'd be wary of conversions from these devs. Their conversion for PS4 was utterly woeful and they just abandoned it and left the community basically to deal with it through a debug mode.
                                Oh i have it on PS4 already yeah it was indeed buggy mainly as the poor PS4 really struggled to render that huge environment so there were times if you travelled too fast you ended up going through the floor. Or the times i got stuck in the walls or the times that the damn moonpool entrance was solid instead of passing through to dock so when i tried to dock my seamoth it just went bonk against a solid surface instead of letting me in lol. To be fair though they are a small dev team and they did try to fix a lot of it, with the latest fixes a lot of my playthrough was a lot better i can see the level does load in a lot faster now as you traverse through it.

Despite the bugs though i absolutely loved it, just weird that amazon has a release date for it on switch yet i can't find any release date for ps4 only mentions steam so far. Below zero is something i have been looking forward to for a long time, this is one game that genuinely scares the crap out of me. Even now i still can't play it with headphones on.

Comment

Working...
                                X