No announcement yet.

SGF 2024 General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo, new Skate! Please, please, please don't be ****/mobile/novelty, ECT.

Comment

E3 2021's live event has been cancelled, according to paperwork filed by the Board of Los Angeles Convention and Touris…

E3 2021's live event has been cancelled just like last year. Hopefully the various games makers aren't as weak in their replacement shows this time.

Comment

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 Filmmaker James Gunn has confirmed that shooting will begin this year on the third “Guardians of the Galaxy” film at Marvel Studios and Disney Pictures. He adds that pre-production is well underway with “our designers & visual development geniuses are busy creating new, fantastic designs of other worlds & […]

Though virtual again this year Microsoft, Capcom, Konami, Take Two, Ubisoft, Koch and Warners will be returning to E3 and this time they're bringing a friend, the return of Nintendo.

Comment

Does this mean Nintendo actually has some games to show off? Surely shome mishtake!

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
            Does this mean Nintendo actually has some games to show off? Surely shome mishtake!
            Yeah. They'll have 3 SNES games they'll put on a cartridge for a limited time.
            A remaster of a DS game.
            And a pokemon game.

Comment

Presumably its because the 'New' Nintendo Switch will be revealed alongside its flagship title Nintendoland: Definitive Edition

Comment

I'm crossing everything that we'll finally see Mario Party 26.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                  They'll have games to show...

And don't call me Shirley!

Comment

06 Weeks to Go
                    Yes, we're close but at the same time just far enough out that leaks and rumours haven't ruined every announcement for us ahead of this years online virtual show. E3 2021 will be taking place on 12 June through 15 June and attendees this time include Nintendo, Microsoft, Ubisoft, Take Two, Capcom, Konami, Warner Bros, SquareEnix, Focus Home and Koch Media.

Based on nothing but your prior E3 experience and you wits, make your predictions of what games we'll be seeing at E3 2021

Comment

Konami have already announced they wont be doing e3

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                        Konami have already announced they wont be doing e3
                        No surprise. I don't think I've ever seen slot machines at E3 before anyway.

Comment

Meant to be developing the next-gen PES which I'm kinda looking forward to.

Comment

E3 has launched details of its Online Event Portal and App

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                              Meant to be developing the next-gen PES which I'm kinda looking forward to.
                              Next Gen Pez...I can't even imagine.

Comment

I'm just keen to see some secrets unveiled so we know more about what we can look forward to on these new consoles.

Sony have said they're working on more new IP with more exclusives in the works than ever before. It's a similar story over at Xbox as they've mentioned several times there's titles that haven't been seen yet... Overall I'm just excited to see more of what's coming.

For Nintendo I just want to know what this Pro model switch is exactly more than knowing about any individual title.

Comment

Working...
                                X