Forza Horizon 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
    I'm connected online so I must still be damn early in the game then. Gonna need to double down to get it beat before the 15th
    Game is continuing to throw events at me 24 hours in.
    OCD warning.

Comment

Left hand side of my map is starting to look like that though I haven't cleared them yet, right hand is still bare *gulp*

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
        Which parts of Wales are in this? Snowdonia, Beacons?
        I hope for a Barry Island DLC pack..

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
          The gameplay is fantastic, dirt racing is particularly brilliant but **** all of the dudebro stuff. Absolutely does my head it. **** structure too, fast cars are all too easy to come by and it never really feels like you're making progress to bigger and better events and cars. The first game is still the best game.

It's a great game overall though and looks unreal. The seasons are brilliant.
          This. I'm starting to think that, like [MENTION=2087]gambit6613[/MENTION], I too am the wrong side of 30 to properly enjoy the experience wrapped around the awesome driving.

I wish they'd take this handling model and out it in a track based racer.

Hell, what I truly long for is PGR3 & 4 to be made backwards compatible. Or Blur.

Comment

It's just so disposable. I guarantee no one will remember any of the tracks in the game even after 50 hours. Less is sometimes more.

Comment

Oh look. I'm kinda, sorta racing a plane again.

Comment

It's a testament to the original that it's so hard to shake up the formula of these games. I hope they don't get stale like all of MS's other franchises, the DLC shows they have the skills to play with the formula well but though I love the series I don't know how many more entries I'd be able to play without rot setting in.

Comment

Im playing on PC and one thing i have noticed is im finding it hit and miss in regards to performance. Some times it runs flawlessly but then suddenly it really starts lagging/jumping all over the place. I cant work out why, it presets my PC can run it on ultra but even dropping it down a notch it still runs bad. I dont know if its the game or my PC but i dont have any problems with any other games, just Horizon 4, is this a optimization thing or is it just my PC?

Edit: think sorted now needed driver update.
                  Last edited by gambit6613; 05-10-2018, 17:13.

Comment

I think this is absolutely glorious! Activated the beauty spot in Ambleside today. It shows a house with a water wheel. I've been there. Looks just like it. Same with Edinburgh Castle. There are things that could be nit-picked but I've had a smile the whole time I'm playing it. And that's just solo. Gonna be hammering it in co-op over the weekend.

Comment

Looks nice, good selection of cars but I can't help but feel this is another Forza paint by numbers game. It's just more of the same, which I suppose is no bad thing, but I could you have this on screen and it'd be difficult to tell which Horizon you were playing on XBOne.

I do appreciate the 60 FPS performance mode on X but so far that seems like the only area there's any real change.

Comment

My copy came today, much sooner than I expected. Playing with performance mode which still looks amazing but at 60fps. Lovely stuff. Ive yet to come across any Anyoing Americans yet too. Saying that, I've only just started the Autumn season.

Comment

I've got till the end of the week on the GamePass Trial and I think end credits or not I'll be happily done by then. I'm at a point where I have one more showcase to unlock and beyond that the map is littered with icons to tick off but the sense of progression is grinding to a halt. I may reach a wall but with over 2m credits in the bank I can buy my way out of trouble too.

I think over familiarity is the games sole crime, they are released so regularly it can't help but feel a bit like an expansion. But it's good though, a better GOTY contender right now for me than stuff like GOW was

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                            My copy came today, much sooner than I expected. Playing with performance mode which still looks amazing but at 60fps. Lovely stuff. Ive yet to come across any Anyoing Americans yet too. Saying that, I've only just started the Autumn season.
                            Well there you go; the Americans are all busy playing Fall season.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                              Well there you go; the Americans are all busy playing Fall season.
                              Hehe, falling over on the slippy leaves I guess.

Comment

Played 3 hours so far on GamePass and I can honestly say I'm done.

It does look utterly sublime but it just hasn't clicked for me.

Also, why are the lakes / expanses of water so shallow?

Comment

Working...
                                X