Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is.

Comment

It depends on what kind of games he plays. It is incredibly slow paced and relaxing. It is a game I would want my son playing when he is 9. It is full of life lessons about finance and ( town) planning

Comment

Touryst, Potter Lego, Pokémon, Stardew Valley and Minecraft.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          Like grown men obsessing over My Little Pony.

So, Bronies, is this game still suitable for a child?

Thanks.
          Your son will love it, and you sir are asking for a slap. Now buy it for him and begone from this thread forevermore.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
            Your son will love it, and you sir are asking for a slap. Now buy it for him and begone from this thread forevermore.
            Thanks chaps.
            I'd like physical. Any good offers or is it still hot, so no bargains?

I was fishing a little, but thanks for biting!

Comment

Yep, what Golgo said. All of it.

Comment

Even the slap?

Comment

My nips are @ 186 this afto.
                  I’ve sold, coz my Nooks is closed tomorrow for the upgrade, and it’s not gonna get any better.

I’ve opened up with a code : 0X8BP if anyone wants to sell, I’ve got some IRL stuff to do.

Please help yourself to the recipes near the airport.

I only need one fossil now, a Parasaur Skull, so if you’ve got one stashed, that’s be awesome.
                  Also need roses, still not got any.

Comment

Even the slap?
                    All of it.

Comment

Touryst, Potter Lego, Pokémon, Stardew Valley and Minecraft.
                      Pokemon, Stardew Valley and Minecraft, he will love Animal Crossing without a doubt.
                      Digital only code is £39.99 at CDkeys at the moment has been £38.99 a couple of times. Physical, because it’s popular at the moment, selling out, has been fluctuating between £39.99 and £49.99.

Comment

Yeah, it's £45 on Amazon at the minute. Cheers.

It's helpful posts like yours, as opposed to threats of violence, stopping me voting this as a 1 in the poll.

Comment

Yeah, it's £45 on Amazon at the minute. Cheers.

It's helpful posts like yours, as opposed to threats of violence, stopping me voting this as a 1 in the poll.
                          You better vote 10 or me and Tom Nook will come round a break yo knee caps.

Comment

First time in this thread as this ain't my bag, baby, but my son has asked for this for his birthday, he'll be 9.

I'm kind of confused as I'm not sure what this game is anymore.

It looks like a game for kids, but adults have jumped on it and made it something different, talking about turnip prices and making the game into other games, rather than the game it's supposed to be.

Like grown men obsessing over My Little Pony.

So, Bronies, is this game still suitable for a child?

Thanks.
                            There's a certain sense of irony in your post considering you love red dead redemption 2 & animal crossing has similarities. They both let you enjoy the wonderful nature setting while fishing and hunting. But only red dead lets you play pretend cowboy while brushing your horsey

And yes this game is obviously suitable for a child it's suitable for anyone and that's the appeal and why for 19 years this series has been super popular it's not just some current fad. Although the pandemic has brought in a lot of new players that have never experienced it before so the online talk is a lot more than usual, i'm pleased it's selling well it's a great antidepressant in game form especially in the current world of doom and gloom it's helped a lot of people in unintended ways.

[MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] if you still need lillies i have pairs of every colour that i had spare before i razed the whole field of them i used to have to make room for my hybrid beds. If you are online late and want them just open your gate and i'll pop over and plant as i discovered annoyingly you cant send live plants through the postal system boo.

This finally plopped through the letterbox, time to see what secrets this guide has. I know it sure as hell doesn't contain any info of upate data stuff. It will be over a year before guide books can contain everything but this will do for now.

Comment

Just had a flick through the guidebook it has a crazy amount of detailed info on all the games mechanics, like the tv just seems randomly showing stuff when you turn it on. NOPE apparently there's a programming schedule for every single day and the book lists the programs & times that they air as well as certain times having the weather channel which will let you know when it's raining.

Seems the DIY recipes can unlock once you have collected a set amount of diy recipes then talk to a villager of a certain personality type when you see them crafting at home they have a posibillity of giving you a set recipe. I had no idea that was a posibillity i just thought the recipes were totally random but it seems not there's a pool for each personality type.

This is a crazily detailed guide.

Comment

Thanks dude but Budge sorted me with the Lilies.
                                Got a bunch more shooting stars last night and found 2 Taurus fragments this morning. I guess we are changing based on the current Zodiac, I have yet to get a recipe that needs them though.

Comment

Working...
                                X