No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought two 160g packs of Maoam's Fizzingz Pinballs from Heron Foods for 70p a pop, earlier today.

Just rammed six of the lime in my gob. It is better than trippin, it tastes better than the eighties crazy sugar sweets did and more futuristic than anything else right now.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
      I have to visit parks to find anything more than a few square metres grass, freshly cut or otherwise.

There's a spot outside Shinjuku station that has identical trees to the ones in our flat's communal garden when I was a nipper. The effect was ruined when I realised they were lining a large concrete walkway, but beggars can't be choosers
      Indeed. You gotta grab whatever circumstances dictate. When I lived in Manhattan I regularly went to sit in Washington Square Park for a tiny morsel of natural sights and natural smells.

Comment

Gutting for ex-employees but from a parental standpoint - Yes god give it to me now!

Comment

Someone on amibay commenting on an a1200 they just bought, basically wtf this thing is NTSC!!!! Because in the Amiga world that’s generally a bad thing. Amusing as total contrast to everything else retro gaming wise.

Comment

I tried to explain to a young kid at work today that we used to load games from cassettes. The look of bewilderment and lack of comprehension was amazing. Then I realise that it can only be a few years until youngsters don’t understand what CD’s or DVD’s are.

Comment

I've been working for the company longer than all the new apprentices have been alive, they have never experienced film in a camera.

Comment

Good quality hot chocolate. Like Green & Blacks. Man, that stuff is good. I swear it's the little things that make life good. Everyday things.

Comment

Yes, because organic fairtrade hot chocolate is the "little things". No 'shrooms?

Comment

smile #1: Having my first MRI scan today!

I’ve been having super headaches every day this week so it’s more of a smirk than a smile, but I’ll enjoy the excitement for now.

:update:

scan showed nothing was awry. The images were wicked to look at, too. Cross-sections of my eyeballs, man. And a rotating 3D model of various arteries and such.

smile #2: PS Store listing for Horse Racing 2016 on PS4

Horse Racing 2016 is most Fabulous and Entertaining Game for Everyone. If you want to feel real horse racing championship, show your desire and courage to play this game. This Game Uniqueness makes you play this game for hours, you will love to play this game again and again. Features - 6 Horses with 6 Jockeys to race with. - Each Horse has its unique abilities. - 6 Different tracks.- 10 Seasons Season Finale. - 55 Events to Play. - Different climatic conditions and Day Night Races. - 5 Different race types Time Trial, Normal, Straight, Hurdles, Free Rider - 4 Players Offline Split screen Multiplayer - Intuitive controls and Easy UI. Get Ready for Real Action, Real Adventure, Real Horse Racing Championship.........

Horse Racing 2016 is most Fabulous and Entertaining Game for Everyone. If you want to feel real horse racing championship, show your desire and courage to play this game. This Game Uniqueness makes you play this game for hours, you will love to play this game again and again.
                    Last edited by randombs; 12-10-2018, 05:09.

Comment

My daughter just dumped her boyfriend because he claimed Kanye West was better than The Smiths. I could not be more proud.

Comment

[MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION]: musical efforts aside, both Morrisey and Kanye spout increasingly extreme and loopy political views, such that they're much of a muchness, as far as I am concerned!

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                          :update:

scan showed nothing was awry. The images were wicked to look at, too. Cross-sections of my eyeballs, man. And a rotating 3D model of various arteries and such.
                          Very happy to hear it was clear. Hope they can sort the headaches.

[MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION] - you are parent of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                            My daughter just dumped her boyfriend because he claimed Kanye West was better than The Smiths. I could not be more proud.
                            Good girl. Your daughter wins Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                              We're all proud of her, too. I wonder how they managed to get this far. I'd think his belief would've permeated other aspects of his life, setting off alarm bells.

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              Very happy to hear it was clear. Hope they can sort the headaches.
                              Doctor said it's probably just stress/tension. I've been having neck trouble these past few weeks, so let's see. I've booked a full-body massage for tonight with a head massage and oil neck rub after that

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                                @Brad: musical efforts aside, both Morrisey and Kanye spout increasingly extreme and loopy political views, such that they're much of a muchness, as far as I am concerned!

Comment

Working...
                                X