X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s awesome blobcat.

Comment

[MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION];

Are you planning on DIYing a lot of stuff for your wedding?

It's going to be wonderful if you do.

Comment

Yeah, not sure what yet. Possibly bunting of some kind, perhaps some tealight holders for the tables. Basically the decor is going to be mostly made by me but the venue is so pretty it doesn't need much. Need to decide on colours pretty quick so I can get started, already bought some stuff after the bloke showed no interest and only today he is starting to talk about what shades he might like.

I'd like to make something nice in my favours, maybe a small Suncatcher if stained glass but the fact its next to a lavender field, lavender bags of some sort are probably on the cards. Also have an idea of making some flowers which I have done before but for what (more decorative to add to something rather than 'fake' blooms) I don't know. Again I need to know colours. Then there are pom poms, I freaking love them and they are fun to make.

I won't be making the cake, I suck at baking. I can make cute things out of sugar paste like you would with plasticene but nothing pretty.

Only decor we need to get someone to make/ buy from is a Master sword (to cut the cake) and a Hyrulian shield which is one of the only geeky things agreed upon for the wedding. Our parents will think its lame but we don't care, it will look cool as a backdrop on the wall over the fireplace in the room we will be wed, unsuspecting people will see it as part of the furniture (upgraded old cottage) until we take it down for the cake cutting

Comment

Comment

And goodbye to my wages, enjoy supporting various gravity falls artists while hunting for goods. I love the show a lot and although it ended a long time ago i still enjoy finding new goods based off it, if they are handmade/unofficial all the better as i have discovered they are the best & highest quality stuff out there barring a few exceptions.

Recently discovered the fantastic illustrations of an artist in Japan who goes by the name of U田 (Uta) gravity falls attracts some amazing artists. Sadly i only discovered her works recently so a lot have now long sold out as they are strictly all handmade in tiny print runs with no reprints but i did managed to get hold of some of her latest stuff from the recently ended toonmix4 convention. She recently released a sugoroku style boardgame where you cut out the pieces sheets to make the player figures for the board however she has just made a set of acrylic figures to replace the card pieces. Needed to have them, love how she does them in hew own unique style yet keeps them show faithful.

Comment

ah man - really would love to share some work but i'm so out of touch am struggling... I would love to attach an image I have saved onto my desktop... or saved as an imagine on facebook………. thanks all

*face-palms self*

Comment

[MENTION=16813]AdamStone[/MENTION], love your work and appreciate you starting this thread all those years ago! Nice to hear from you.

I use imgbb to host pics, but there are a load of other sites.

You can always post on Twitter and share the image!

Don't forget to use the image tags
                (IMG)image location(/IMG)
                But use square [ ] brackets.

Sorry if you know this, already!

Comment

[MENTION=16813]AdamStone[/MENTION], love your work and appreciate you starting this thread all those years ago! Nice to hear from you.

I use imgbb to host pics, but there are a load of other sites.

You can always post on Twitter and share the image!

Don't forget to use the image tags
                  (IMG)image location(/IMG)
                  But use square [ ] brackets.

Sorry if you know this, already!

Comment

Adam! Let’s see more art!

Comment

This was a little project i did to prove out an idea for a piece of wall art for one of my Brother's restaurants I designed for him. Mixing new with the old!

Since my daughter was born one of my biggest worries is her absorbing my past demons... though upon reflection i've learned that her own strength can block the darkness that drips down onto her... She's a lot stronger than i ever was!

Was fun to do. I did this in the loos in one of his restaurants and I encourage people to write on the walls sharing their reflections or drawing their own stuff. There's been some awesome quotes from people! I'll share some of the restaurant designs if anyone is interested? Just something i do in spare time but its proven to be quite fun

art_02.jpg

art_01.jpg

art_03.jpg
                      ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Very cool. The two are really effective together. A great idea.

Comment

Also effective at getting people out of the loos and back into the happy restaurant

Glad you’re back posting stuff! I’d love to see more.

Comment

This is all old work but a week ago or so I chucked together a little montage of my more summer themed stuff and set it to an Arcade High track (with permission of course!).

Comment

Oooh - bloody awesome dude
                              ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Thanks Adam! Great to have you back, by the way!

Comment

Working...
                                X