Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GWG Games with Gold Xbox LIVE - GOLD Subs - Free game every 1st and 16th of the month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahaha. [MENTION=1029]NoelEdwards[/MENTION] just informed me that it's only Xbox360 games that are free forever and that Xbone ones require the Gold sub (i.e. rental like PS+). How come I missed that before? I feel violated.

Comment

Here's the small print Charles

*Games with Gold Offer for paid Gold members only; Active Gold membership required to play downloaded Xbox One games. Each participating game (selected by Xbox) available for download from Xbox Store during specific window; available games may vary by country. Some titles may only be available for download by adult account holders 18+. Kinect and/or hard drive required for some games. Offer available in all Xbox Live countries where Xbox Live Gold memberships are supported. Offer is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and cannot be combined with any other rebate or offer. Offer terms and availability subject to change. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of member. Download charges may apply as set by your ISP. For Xbox Live Terms of Use and system requirements, see xbox.com/live.

Comment

Has anyone tried playing them with the plug pulled and a secondary account?

Comment

Not entirely sure where to put this..

Although I've been on TrueAchievements for ages I've only just realised they track sales, GWG and price changes for Xbox One and 360

Full list of games, DLC and in-game consumables currently on sale in the Xbox Store. Easy to sort and exclude content you already own from the list.

The only thing it doesn't have over xbldb.com is the historical prices.

I am in no way affiliated with TA, and no animals were harmed in the making of this post.

Comment

November Stuff

Xbox One
            Pneuma: Breath of Life (All Nov)
            Knight Squad (November 16th to December 15th)

Xbox 360 (Backward compatible on Xbox One)
            DiRT 3 (November 1st-15th)
            Dungeon Siege III (November 16th-30th)

For the month of November, Xbox Live Gold members will receive four new free games – two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360 – as part of the Games with Gold program. And starting in November all future Games with Gold titles for Xbox 360 will be playable on Xbox One, giving Xbox One owners double […]

Comment

****e for the Xbox One then. At least 360 owners get Dirt 3.

Comment

Could point to something bigger appearing in December given Knight Squad is rolling into the following month as one of the titles.

Comment

Both of those 360 games are BC

Comment

So how does that work? If you don't have a 360, can you just order it on Xbox.com and then it will appear on the install list on the Xbone (once the BC update arrives)?

Comment

Yup, if it's in your library it'll appear in the available for download section if it's on the BC list.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                        So how does that work? If you don't have a 360, can you just order it on Xbox.com and then it will appear on the install list on the Xbone (once the BC update arrives)?
                        Yeah, they are also putting the 360 titles into the Xbox One store if they are compatible

Comment

Bit meh?

Comment

If you haven't tried Dirt 3 it's excellent, although traditional rally stages are too short.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                              Could point to something bigger appearing in December given Knight Squad is rolling into the following month as one of the titles.
                              Fingers crossed. I reckon Transformers will end up as a free game within a year so I've sold my copy for now.

Dirt 3 is excellent but since I completed it and still own the original it's not for me. Still, for those who don't own it, it's a great title to get for free.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                                Both of those 360 games are BC
                                Now that is good news.

Comment

Working...
                                X