No announcement yet.

Nintendo 3DS: Thread 03 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not surprised at Nintendos attitude towards this it's the same as everything else they have done this generation.

Worries me more if they carry it on to the next generation they are planning.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
      Not surprised at Nintendos attitude towards this it's the same as everything else they have done this generation.

Worries me more if they carry it on to the next generation they are planning.
      And fans will just continue to laud them for it and/or make excuses for them instead of calling them out on it and forcing necessary change.

Sad.

Comment

I'd thought it was a little disingenuous that the SFC/SNES stuff was n3DS only, but it's pretty interesting to hear that homebrew folks have run into issues with the original hardware. There's still plenty of criticisms to be levied about the whole thing, but that's one that might be a bit more complicated than I'd originally assumed.

Comment

Sometimes i do find the bitching about Nintendo laughable. So Nintendo made sure that the snes roms were new 3DS only just to make everyone buys the newer version? lol ok then, i'm sure that a really old ?8 snes rom is really going to make someone go wild and blow over ?100 upgrading to a new 3DS.

If Nintendo were able to make snes roms run properly on the older 3DS then they would have, i'm sure that they would have loved the huge userbase on older hardware spending their money too. But no it's all a big conspiracy waaa Nintendo is so mean.

Comment

Where's my Skyward Sword remake for N3DS!? RAGE!!

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
            That awkward moment when you find yourself agreeing with Team Andromeda on the Bordersdown Forum.
            I'm just quoting you for kicks

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
              Sometimes i do find the bitching about Nintendo laughable. So Nintendo made sure that the snes roms were new 3DS only just to make everyone buys the newer version? lol ok then, i'm sure that a really old ?8 snes rom is really going to make someone go wild and blow over ?100 upgrading to a new 3DS.

If Nintendo were able to make snes roms run properly on the older 3DS then they would have, i'm sure that they would have loved the huge userbase on older hardware spending their money too. But no it's all a big conspiracy waaa Nintendo is so mean.

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              Where's my Skyward Sword remake for N3DS!? RAGE!!
              You guys are right.

I forgot that it is literally against gamer law to offer up any constructive criticism of Nintendo whatsoever.

What was I thinking? Apologies.

Comment

I never said that, I think the pricing of the N3DS VC SNES games here is hilarious - which is why I bought them on my japanese console for half price.

I hope the NX is better than I expect, but i suspect it'll be an expensive Ouya.

Comment

Has everyone forgotten snes games worked just fine on the gba?

What on earth could they need to lock these ones to the n3ds for? Nintendos retarded logic or some utterly ridiculous reason no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                    You guys are right.

I forgot that it is literally against gamer law to offer up any constructive criticism of Nintendo whatsoever.

What was I thinking? Apologies.

Hows it constructive crtiticism? I doubt nintendo is reading on here where it's just people are doing the usual moaning. Have you voiced your complaints to Nintendo? The last few pages have come across as "Nintendo don't do thing i want" moan moan moan & it gets tiring, if you don't like what they are doing then quite simply don't buy or support them. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy snes roms.

People moan when there were no snes games on VC, then there were snes games & people moan some more.

Comment

Hows it constructive crtiticism? I doubt nintendo is reading on here where it's just people are doing the usual moaning. Have you voiced your complaints to Nintendo? The last few pages have come across as "Nintendo don't do thing i want" moan moan moan & it gets tiring, if you don't like what they are doing then quite simply don't buy or support them. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy snes roms.

People moan when there were no snes games on VC, then there were snes games & people moan some more.
                      Maybe people are just moaning at Nintendo being a complete bunch of retards, as is normally the case with Nintendo?

Comment

There were no SNES games on GBA, there were remakes which altered the screen ration and were full retail priced releases.

Comment

SNES games plugged into the GBA just fine... When you were absolutely whacked on mushrooms!!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                            There were no SNES games on GBA, there were remakes which altered the screen ration and were full retail priced releases.
                            Super Mario world on the gba is a release no matter how you want to word it. It had snes games plain and simple.

Edit. whoops, slight typo there.
                            Last edited by fishbowlhead; 06-03-2016, 16:06.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                              When you were absolutely whacked on mushrooms!!
                              The same ones that thing you need some sort of super PC to handle Snes Emu ? . The XBox pretty much nailed Snes emu , so did the Wii. This is NCL milking its fans and it knows like the mugs there are, they'll put up with it and buy into it .

NCL have learnt nothing;Still at least it means they'll be one less console to buy next gen

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                                Super Mario world on the gba is a release no matter how you want to word it. It had gba games plain and simple.
                                Yoshi Island on the GBA is all but the Snes game, only with worse music . So if the humble GBA can handle one of the best looking SNES games and with the Super FX 2 chip . I'm pretty sure the 3DS could handle Snes games .

Comment

Working...
                                X