No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, that makes sense. I only have one extra room so far.

Comment

Decided to stop for a while and do some decorating as i have enough pieces to at least make some half decent rooms, still lacking details but i'm gettin there.

Arcade room

Main room

Bathroom

Kitchen

Back room

Basement chill out room

Comment

Holy moly, @importaku. Are these the pinnacle of the type of decoration you can achieve? Where does it end?

Last edited by hudson; 13-04-2020, 14:14.

Comment

I’ve just got access to a 3rd room, felt good to have some extra storage space.
          I need to work on spacing my trees out a bit, creating ramps and inviting some more villagers.

Turnips were 140 this morning and 119 this afternoon, will see how this week goes, once again I only spent 100,000 on turnips.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
            Holy moly, @importaku. Are these the pinnacle of the type of decoration you can achieve? Where does it end?

These are mid range efforts, once you get a lot of the catalogue found you can create some pretty amazing rooms the problem is till you find lots of matching stuff rooms tend to look like a jumbled mess. For me this is the meat of the game, i love designing rooms which is why i really liked happy home designer on 3DS. I'm hoping as i get more of the stuff i can really go crazy with layouts.

Comment

Please share any screenshots from around the web of what is the pinnacle of awesome rooms

Comment

Usually they are Japanese players that make the amazing stuff but not always i have seen some pretty amazing creations in past games. I can't wait to see what people do as they get more of the parts.

I have a confession i did something i said i wouldn't do, i gave in and bought pretend items off ebay. I have been using ebay as a way of seeing just what items are out there as there are a lot of people that seems to have full sets of a lot of stuff i was curious if there were any more items in the game room set. Seems there was way more than 3 pinball tables i gave up trying to beat the RNG and paid £2 to get all 5. I asked the seller how on earth they managed to find them considering in 160 hours i found one and i only got the blue one because Kryss found it, seem the seller has been venturing to a lot of other towns it seems to be able to get the stuff you really do need to be out and about visiting all the other nooks crannys.

My shameful £2 purchase

And yes i will share these for people i'm not a tightarse.

This is the pic i found on ebay that tipped me off there is more than i thought, there's some weird fruit machine redemption arcade machine along with red & blue arcade seats. Hopefully i can find those without resorting to paypalling strangers to visit my town with illicit goods lol.

this game has far too many unfairly hard to find items, especially as the ones that appear in my town are rarely a colour variation or even a new item.

Comment

Don't suppose you've heard of Nookazon Importaku? Haven't used it myself but could prove fruitful if you're after specific items (assuming you're willing to mess around with Discord).

Trade Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH) Items on Nookazon, a peer to peer marketplace for Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH) players.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                    I’ve just got access to a 3rd room, felt good to have some extra storage space.
                    I need to work on spacing my trees out a bit, creating ramps and inviting some more villagers.

Turnips were 140 this morning and 119 this afternoon, will see how this week goes, once again I only spent 100,000 on turnips.
                    Same here but still haven't started terra forming. Can't stop fishing and bug hunting

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                      Don't suppose you've heard of Nookazon Importaku? Haven't used it myself but could prove fruitful if you're after specific items (assuming you're willing to mess around with Discord).

https://nookazon.com/
                      Never knew such a thing existed bookmarked for further potential use later, cheers.

Comment

Up to 70k in Nook miles with little to do with them. Cashing them in for Bell tickets takes....so....long.....

Happy note: sending mum flooring lights (I'm up to white, red, purple and green now btw) got me to 100 orders and I now have the Nook Shopping app on my NookPhone! I just wish I could do miles redemption on it.

Also I have a crapload of spare Easter DIY cards if anyone needs anything. Bit late.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                          Up to 70k in Nook miles with little to do with them. Cashing them in for Bell tickets takes....so....long.....

Happy note: sending mum flooring lights (I'm up to white, red, purple and green now btw) got me to 100 orders and I now have the Nook Shopping app on my NookPhone! I just wish I could do miles redemption on it.

Also I have a crapload of spare Easter DIY cards if anyone needs anything. Bit late.
                          At some point i'd love your floor light set, you're doing a hell of a lot better than me as i have only ever seen the red one for sale i'm not even sure another colour will spawn in my shop annoyingly when they have it for sale you cant see what colour it is as it's far too dim so i blindly buy it and get home to find it's another red one. Think there's 7 colours of them in total as they match the lava lamp set another item which has never spawned in my shop i found one randomly when i visited someone elses shop. I love that there's so much variation as it will give me so many options but i also hate it too as it can't be done on your own it relies on the hassle of going to find people something which i'm not very good at. Trying not to go down the slippery slope of using ebay and paying cash for pretend items i felt guilty enough blowing £2 on those pinballs as it was lol. Seems the nook town furniture items all have variants too and they won't ever appear in your own catalogue your town will only ever have one colour so stuff like the gundam style robot has many colour variants for example in my town the recipe card for it is for a red one. My streetlights are black but you can also find brown ones or green ones, it's so damn hard to get everything without knowing hundreds of people.

I'd personally try not use up your nook miles as nintendo is gonna add way more to that catalogue in future you may find you need them a lot more than you thought they also have a lot more value online as they are harder to amass large amounts so they are worth way more than bells when trading for stuff. Currently sitting on nearly 200,00 as i gave up on the random islands of disappointment but a good chunk will vanish when i start decorating my town with town items from the nook miles section.

Seems from rumbling online that i might have figured out how some people are getting so many of the items so fast and it's not down to putting so many hours in or travelling far and wide i have heard rumours that theres already a save editor out for this one. While i was just about competent to risk a spare 3DS hacking it to install a save extractor so i can add in the lost stuff like the 7-11 data there's no way in hell i'll risk it on my switch as not only is it a lot harder to do messing around with hacking i have no intention of getting my nintendo account banned. I have a feeling people are hacking on a console they keep offline then editing the items into the game then using local wifi to travel to a second unhacked switch to pass the items along to that town.

If anyone wants to catalogue the pinballs or anything else of mine just let me know, there was someone that i was supposed to help this weekend but i forgot who it is. If anyone wants help best fire me a pm so i can keep track.
                          Last edited by importaku; 13-04-2020, 23:45.

Comment

Trying to complete the cherry bossom set, does anyone have spare DIY cards of any of the following??

cherry blossom pond stone
                            cherry blossom viewing lantern

think these are the only 2 i'm missing.
                            Last edited by importaku; 14-04-2020, 01:49.

Comment

I can send you a lantern but I don't have the DIY card.

Comment

lemme see if i can find the diys first if i struggle i'll let you know. Btw a miracle happened i actually found a lava lamp in my shop and it was a different colour so now i have purple & turquiose so if you would like either i'm happy to send you a pair over.

Only 9 days before the next festival starts for earth day. I have a theory that the nooks cranny might be getting upgraded as they hint that Leif might be coming to town which means he may be added into nooks as a side shop to sell plants & bushes which means thats the reason you couldn't upgrade it to it's 3rd & final form as they were waiting to add Leif in with an update. Seems the data miners found the cafe data in the game too so somewhere along the line i remain hopeful we may see brewster again.

While i don't expect them to add in everything from new leaf it would be nice if they added some of it back in. Would love for the art wing to be put in the museum as it feels weird for it not to be in there plus it was fun trying to assemble it while looking out for those damn fakes of redds hehe.

Comment

Working...
                                X