No announcement yet.

Best Ever In-game Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got married to this track years ago. Nerd.

Comment

Seal of the Winds?! Is that an experimental pair of underpants for fammydodd?

Comment

You're on fire today!

Comment

This might be my favourite in-game tune.

Comment

You guys might appreciate this channel - he does some totally top notch old rpg renditions:

Total dude!

Comment

Comment

Holy thread revival Batman!

And this entire OST, which has been my go to chill while working soundtrack for a while now:

Comment

This sound track kicking in as the timer ticks down and your running for your life is one of my fave Destiny 2 raid moments, Chaos erupts around you and you all have 40 ish seconds each to make it as far as you can along the queens walk carrying the heart of the vanquished Akmara, one by one your pulled into the heart and its up to your team mates to complete the journey and free you all. Being the last person outside and having 5 seconds to make it to safety and rescues you teammates is pretty intense.

the metal version is pretty solid too

Comment

Time for a Christmas themed Hijack, give me your best Christmas videogame music, i'll except snow/winter themed music.

I'll get us started.

A tune i look forward to every december for the last 20 years

Comment

Love the Shenmue track. Makes me want to replay it.

Comment

I posted the Metroid Prime track years ago. Why is this thread not closed?

Comment

lol when people dismiss the SoR4 soundtrack, despite this guy composing some of the best music in SoR 2 and 3.

Comment

**Mherr!!!11 er cernt terr wherch serngs are frerm Yerzer Kersherer ._o

Dickheads. xD

Comment

Dunno if this Sonic The Hedgehog track goes under the radar a bit as it could give the listener who experienced the zone some anxiety, but all is good at 40 seconds in...

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                                Dunno if this Sonic The Hedgehog track goes under the radar a bit as it could give the listener who experienced the zone some anxiety, but all is good at 40 seconds in...

Good tune, but I really can't stand that Sonic is clipping in front of the sign there.

Comment

Working...
                                X