Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banjo Kazooie

Comment

Banjo Kazooie for me is like being in a room full of art experts and they are all gasping in amazement at a piece of work on the wall and talking about how deep it is and all I see is a splodge and I stand there silently wondering what I’m missing, afraid to speak up in case I look like an idiot.

Comment

I'll always stand up for Banjo Kazooie, the numerous other games that followed... yeah, they're a trickier proposition.

Comment

I LOVED the original game, one of the only N64 games I bought myself new on release and played the hell out of it. I love smash too and am sick of so many human/ fire emblem characters being added to smash I said for years Banjo Kazooie would be perfect and now they are raring to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
            I said for years Banjo Kazooie would be perfect and now they are raring to go!
            Pun-me-do

Comment

Fans underwhelmed by the new IMAX Far From Home poster started making their own.
              Some astonishing PhotoShop skills on display!

Official:

Fan made:

Comment

That last one is a thing of beauty

Comment

Listening to Kermode & Mayo on BBC Radio 5 Live earlier and the "TV Movie Of The Week So Bad It's Bad" section comes on. My response is read out on air.

Fame!! Sort of.

Comment

When I was in my final year at uni I didn't have a tv or internet at my student flat so I listened to the radio a lot. I often texted in and had some random stuff read out, give you giddy smug feels

Comment

Similar. Got a shout out on Mark&Lard for the "Argos 436 massive" one time.

Comment

Seven night shifts done and every night a quiet one with nary a horrible bast in A&E. Also got told by a cleaner my hair looks like David Dickinson's. Just clocked mesen in the mirror and it *does*. Could be a smile, I suppose? I'm having that one, I watch his "Real Deal" all the time. Two smiles.

Comment

This place -

Man, leaving the rat race and opening this shop is the best thing I've ever done in so many ways. It makes me happy every single day.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                            This place -

Man, leaving the rat race and opening this shop is the best thing I've ever done in so many ways. It makes me happy every single day.
                            That’s very lifting for me Colin. I’m about to endeavour on my first real bricks and mortar business. It’s taken me almost nine months to go from a paper plan to it becoming a reality. It’s so exciting, yet so incredibly scary at the same time.
                            Last edited by J0e Musashi; 15-06-2019, 20:54.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Just do it mate. It took me a year to get this place off to a start, but it's been amazing. My customer base is absolutely amazing, we have a real buzz about the place. I was prepared to not see a penny of what i put in to it for two or three years, I'll have it all back in six months.

Comment

#ColinsCannyBurburMporium.

Comment

Working...
                                X