No announcement yet.

PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ended up cancelling all 3 of my Pce mini preorders as with expanding my PS1 collection having several hundred been taken off my credit card at this time would have stretched my finances a little too far so i'm going to wait till things settle down and reorder them again when ready.

Comment

Yes, mine has shipped too

Comment

Mine too!

Comment

Mine’s been shipped to the forwarding company. Bit nervous as it’s the first time I’ve used such a service. I’m expecting this plus the customs charges plus the exchange rate to make it a much more expensive purchase than it should be. And all because I wanted it in white, not grey.

Comment

Is the japanese version an Amazon.co.jp exclusive?

Play-Asia is taking preorders for $159.99, how much of a markup would that entail?

Comment

They are exclusive to amazon in all regions, play asia will have had to get them from amazon too the standard retail cost from amazon with no mark up was 11,000 yen

Comment

That's just under a hundred dollars so about a 60% premium...

I should really get an european one and be done with it. I never owned one of any kind so nostalgia doesn't apply but the white version is just so iconic!

Comment

Got it!

Comment

I really want this. Deffo the most interesting Mini so far!

My first console was a JP PCE back in August 1989. I want this. WANT!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gradius View Post
                      Yes, mine has shipped too
                      Bummer, mine has been delayed from Amazon Japan. No sign of when it will ship either.

Comment

Nice long cables on the controller on mine.

I got the white one.

Comment

Post pictures and add comments, please!

I’ve just had an email from Tenso to say it’s with them. I chose costly EMS shipping given the scarcity of these things right now - didn’t want to chance it!

Comment

It’s a nice little unit. Same deal as the SNES and Mega Drive minis really, but loads of games. It has nice little touches like the sound of the disc spinning up when you start a game. CRT filter’s a bit janky, but I’m sure there’ll be a Hackchi-type thing before long.
                            Last edited by endo; 24-03-2020, 06:50.

Comment

Mine arrived enjoying it, the nice menu touches go a long way, I'm actually enjoying the CRT filter and I'm a bit picky generally....sitting at distance, just checked it up close and isnt great sit back and it's fine this.. I wasnt using it when I filmed this little vid https://youtu.be/AFpy34J59rk
                              Last edited by Baseley09; 23-03-2020, 20:43.

Comment

Few thoughts :

1) cant use generic usb pad, tried a famicom buffalo USB, no response from any button/direction.
                                2) Windows 10 installs controller as "PC Engine Pad" and works fine which is cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X