Secret Santa 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
    Who are the ladies in the photos under yours [MENTION=1218]Zaki[/MENTION]?
    I can't see any ladies on my link! I'm guessing random selfies with cleavage?

Comment

My secret Santa has generously furnished me with a SEGA Saturn Remix CD, a copy of Owlboy on PS4 and a copy of the Gamers Guinness Book of World Records.

Cheers.

Comment

Nice going everyone!

Comment

Right, am I right in thinking that the following have received but not posted pics:
          fuse
          gambit

Am I right in thinking that the following users haven't received anything yet:
          QualityChimp
          ItsThere
          DaytimeDreamer

Comment

[MENTION=16075]DaytimeDreamer[/MENTION], your Santa has given me the tracking details of your gift, so if it's not here within the next few days, we'll chase.

Comment

Pictures are coming! I got a t-shirt, which I'll not spoil until I put it on and do my vogue bit

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                @DaytimeDreamer, your Santa has given me the tracking details of your gift, so if it's not here within the next few days, we'll chase.
                Thanks, I haven't received anything. I've also PM'ed you to ask about something related to the Secret Santa activity.

Comment

I’ll be able to confirm mine on 6th jan. it will be my first day back in the office

Comment

Okay, so everyone has now either had something or will be collecting it in the new year (hopefully pic updates!), so I think we're all sorted and that's another successful year!

I have had Control Digital Deluxe Edition (code, so no pics!), which is amazing because it's one of those games that looks right up my street, everyone who played it loves it and has several articles on why it's one of the best games of the year. I've been lusting after it since launch.

Just set it downloading and hope to find some time to play it before going back to work.

Thanks again to everyone who took part.
                    Again, the generosity of the participants has been fantastic.

I'll hopefully run it again next year and those who wanted to take part, couldn't this year or fancy joining in, can do so. I'll try to remember in November so we have a bit longer to organise ourselves.

A quick shout out to those who have been PMing me behind the scenes and gone above and beyond to make it a success.

We may be a small forum, but it's quality over quantity and these opportunities to pay it forward are what it's all about. You never know what's around the corner, and you'll be surprised how long people remember the kindness that you show.

Merry Christmas, Bordersdown.

Comment

Sorry for delay in posting, thank you very much to my secret santa.Can never work out how to post pics but I received Harry Potter Trivial Pursuit, a very very cool Pokemon display ornament thing, all in Japanese so cant tell what its called, Lego Mini Figure and couple of Japanese mini Kitkats. Very awsome gifts, thanks so very much.

Comment

Here it is! Will definitely have this on for my next playthrough of SotN; my strategy for when I inevitably forget the location of the last room(s) will be to stick this on, stand in front of the projector, and then force someone to stare at dem tiddies until they can spot the difference. I figure the ability to look away will be a good incentive to find it fast.

Comment

Linky - will have to learn how to Embed.

After my post room faffed me around for a few days and I was on annual leave until yesterday I was very happy to be able to collect my Secret Santa gift! Santa got me something I would struggle to justify but secretly would always love to have. Fox McCloud, an Arwing and Starlink to send them into battle.

Nice one Santa, great gift, on brand and sorry it took me so long to collect it!
                          Last edited by ItsThere; 07-01-2020, 14:00.

Comment

[MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION] your Santa has informed me a BONUS GIFT has been delivered!

I'll PM you the tracking details as I believe you have to go to a depot to collect it.

Comment

I hope he likes live elephants.

Comment

They don't call me the elephant man for nothing!

(thanks Santa! I'm going to try and make it to the pickup spot tonight!)

Comment

Working...
                                X