No announcement yet.

Tekken 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit off-topic, but this makes me wonder if we'll ever see a Virtua Fighter 6.

Comment

My favourite Tekken game is VF5.

Comment

Another reason to post this chap:

Comment

Incredible!

Comment

This, SF5 and KI3 alone really interest me for this year not counting if KOF14 ends up being decent. The FR version of this is looking gorgeous too and they've now added Nina to the roster with a cool visual update. Gone are the purple military clothes and in is a Kill Bill styled torn wedding dress.

Animated Images:

Additional image also

And the reveal trailer

Comment

It is looking good though i really hope they improve on the tekken formula a bit.

I suspect some of the stuff like the super moves and akuma are really testing the waters for Tekken x Streetfighter

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                It is looking good though i really hope they improve on the tekken formula a bit.
                It's great for the fans; I'm not one of them, but I'm really happy to see Namco continuing the series.

I'd really like to see a new Soul Calibur but I can't help but feel that series is on a downward trajectory.

Comment

This is LOOKING GOOD! Just hope the gameplay is on par?

What's done, is done. Love that line

Comment

Only a few snippets there, but sounds like she's voiced by the person who does the voice of Kusanagi in most of the western adaptations of Ghost in the Shell. Good choice.

Comment

Mary Elizabeth McGlynn. She's voiced Nina for years, since Tekken 5 - actually possibly since Death By Degrees.

Comment

New trailer
                        Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

It's looking a lot more interesting and visually impressive than Tekken 7 originally did. You can see a bit of how Akuma works which seems rather like his 2d self and different to other Tekken characters. Looks like there trying to keep him quite authentic rather than doing too much to adapt him into a Tekken character.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoju View Post
                          New trailer
                          www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_stb1Tsz3Y

It's looking a lot more interesting and visually impressive than Tekken 7 originally did. You can see a bit of how Akuma works which seems rather like his 2d self and different to other Tekken characters. Looks like there trying to keep him quite authentic rather than doing too much to adapt him into a Tekken character.
                          Namco know their stuff. Notice how it shows loads of examples of getting around-or-through Akuma's fireballs. That's almost certainly to address people's concerns, as previous 3D fighting games have struggled with balancing projectile attacks (remember Spawn, in SC2?).

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                            It's great for the fans; I'm not one of them, but I'm really happy to see Namco continuing the series.

I'd really like to see a new Soul Calibur but I can't help but feel that series is on a downward trajectory.
                            I'm a fan but think they've completely ruined it, Yoshi looks like something out of Predator, all that customisation and fireball rubbish turns me off.
                            Plus, won't feel right kicking the ... out of a character with the same name as the wife.

I'd also like to see a new SC too but agree, for me it's also spiralled downwards.

Comment

I'm going to buy this in the sale but what is the better version, the standard or the deluxe

It doesn't say much about the deluxe but what I'm wanting to know is does it come with a season pass

You help would be appreciated

Comment

Which Tekken would you say is the best thus far folks?

Comment

Working...
                                X