• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pleased for you [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION]

Comment

What's the Twitter handle?

Asking for a lazy friend.

Comment

These mickey cartoons are destroying me, seems that in between the regular ones they also have ones based on various places around the world they are in their host countries language and are full of cultural fun things. The australian one is hillarious, mickeys aussie accent bwahahaha.

Also loved the indian one, never thought i'd see a bollywood number lol

the best thing disney has made in years (except gravity falls)

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          What's the Twitter handle?

Asking for a lazy friend.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
            Just landed in Los Angeles. Will be here for a month looking after my friend's West Hollywood apartment for him while he's honeymooning. I've wanted to come here for years.
            Nice!

If you have the opportunity to leave LA and explore California, try and head over to Yosemite National Park. It's about 300 miles north of LA and is absolutely stunning:

Comment

My (old) pc is finally assembled and now online since the move.

At the old place the wireless receiver failed and I got it connected by a long cable to the router. Bloke is away for a week and could not find long cable so tried wireless once booted up and so far so good!

Comment

Uber pooling my way around Los Angeles. It's like Crazy Taxi.

Comment

Green & Black's organic chocolate bars. Man, I love them. They're too pricey for me to buy often but every now and then I'll treat myself. And when I sit down to eat it with a nice cup of tea I feel like Charlie Bucket from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory tucking into a Wonka Bar. The world fades into a foggy background, there's only that chocolate on your tongue, melting slowly, and the awareness that it tastes rich and creamy and good.

Comment

Went to bingo for first time in half a year and won £28. Got wazzed on cheap Heineken pitchers. Now am smiling at the weird but not bad drunken beatboxing I put on a WhatsApp group a bit back.

Was expecting to cringe and be embarrassed...but it's prob my phone microphone but I made some crisp mouth-beats.

Yeah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                      I’ve been tracking the progress of @Colin’s beer shop (Caledonian Craft Beer Merchant) with keen interest, since he appears to have stolen one of my life’s ambitions and made it his own. It’s certainly consumed a lot of his time and energy leading up to yesterday’s opening day. Awesomely, he’s had a cracking couple of days. He asked me to pop on and say hi. The shop looks terrific! Git.
                      Great news. Cheers for the update prinny ... glad it's all going well @Colin

Comment

Hello all. Sorry, as Prin said the shop really took over my life completely but it's been amazing. It's basically changed my life.

I'm home in Scotland working for the first time since 1999.
                        I see my wife every night.
                        I actually get a good nights sleep now.
                        I wake up in the morning looking forward to my job.
                        I leave my job at night with a smile on my face.
                        My shop looks lovely after I put a ton of work in to it, which it had to as it's my new second home.
                        I spend my days talking about beer/ buying beer/ selling beer and it's just awesome.
                        I listen to awesome tunes all day.
                        After the sad passing of my dog last year we have a new wee fella who keeps me company.

Basically, life is ****ing good. And not just because I get my own personal beer at wholesale!

Oh, and just so you know. Yes, I bought the SEGA MD mini, Japanese version with the one pad, just because the packaging is epic! [MENTION=2540]teddymeow[/MENTION], sorry I've not ben around for the Days Gone updates bud, no idea when I'll get to the game. Should be able to get involved in the forum again soon once the madness dies down, hope everyone's well!

Cheers, Colin.

Comment

Well that all sounds pretty fantastic. Well done, Colin!

Comment

That episode of Bottom where Richie is in a wheelchair hiding in a cupboard. Eddie and Dave Hedgehog are watching an Emmerdale Farm compilation.

Eddie: That's him, that's the one! Bastard! I hate him.
                            Hedgehog: Who?
                            Eddie: No, that one there! The extra. He never says anything, he just drinks all day! Look at him, look! He's gonna buy another drink!
                            Hedgehog: Is that his own money?
                            Eddie: No! No. They fill his pockets full of change, push him into the Woolpack, and shout "Go on mate! Drink as much as you like!" And then at closing time they give him a wage packet! Lucky bastard!

That’s me talking about Colin.

Comment

Played PSVR for the first time tonite, I cannot believe how great Superhot is!!!!

Pity the driving game made me feel very ill a few minutes in. And Ace Combat, too. Nausea. But not only that, the dimension shift threw me, my head wasn't sure where I was and my mind almost felt like it was splitting in half. So strange.

With Superhot, the abstract nature of the graphics fully reminds you it's very much a videogame, whereas with Ace Combat, I was waiting to take off on the aircraft carrier and I turned my head left and I saw a ship so real I could've been off the coast of Malta. You can tell I've just tried this ish for the first time, lol. But Superhot...took to it like a duck to water, LOVE it!!!!!!

Comment

A vid come up in my YouTube recommendations about the downfall of chicken nuggets and their potential extinction.

I couldn't be happier. I've always hated them, both Mickey D's and BK ones are vile, their existence has always seemed to represent fattening crap to me, good riddance!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X