Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    Err what is this you mention? Tell me more

Here you go.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      That’s pretty neat, cheers for the link. Very tempted now as well hehe

Comment

They're usually discounted in store. That's pretty much the only item that appeals to me in any way in a GAME store these days... lol

Comment

Got some more gaming tat today and a record.

Issue 2 of Indie G-Zine

Featuring one of my favourite games, oxenfree with a morse code article, awesome.

Hyper Light Drifter figure

Forza Horizon 4 Hospital Records vinyl

Comment

Something new arrived from the states today.

Comment

Got the camera out, glamour shots. Well as best as i could get as the problem is if i focus on any bright part it darkens the image so i couldn't get both lit & unlit areas in focus.

Really nice thing made from wood & diecast metal. As a kid it's one of the few games i remember playing.
              Last edited by importaku; 01-11-2018, 10:32.

Comment

Good buying, folks - definitely curious about that Indie G Zine

Here’s some of mine

Comment

LOL despite not wanting any new sonic games it appears a copy has gotten in the flat, mum spotted it while out shopping for the crazy price of £9 picked it up as a suprise. Seems i'll be playing it then, hoping it doesn't follow the "it sucks" lineage of the previous sonic games. Also my copy of arcade pac arrived as i have been wanting the championship edition of pacman for a while & this has it in there in physical form along with namco museum which is a nice extra as it has galaga 88 & pacman vs on there too so it's a nice bundle. And my copy of undertale which i'm still totally enjoying plowing through despite it been rather hard in pacifist mode.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                    Good buying, folks - definitely curious about that Indie G Zine

Here’s some of mine

It’s available via FanGamer, they haven’t got any issue 1’s though and there was a Spanish only reprint it seems.

Indie G Zine has returned! Like Volume 1, this full-color, softcover book features art, interviews, notes, and more about a huge variety of indie games.  This second volume covers more than 50 titles, including indie classics like Luftrausers and Samurai Gunn, recent hits like OneShot, Cuphead, and Slime Rancher, and u

Also just to let you know there’s a quality Suda 51/Grasshopper Zine that was recently made they have sold out BUT I contacted the seller and asked about reprints, it seems some fans put together a grasshopper anniversary Zine.

LET’S PUNK! GhM Zine is a collaborative fanzine project centered around Suda51/Grasshopper Manufacture games. ★ follow us on twitter and tumblr @ghmzine! ★ FAQ: https://ghmzine.carrd.co/

@GhMZine on twitter

There is a digital version but they said they may have some over stock that will go back on sale, worth following the store to have a look.
                    Last edited by Family Fry; 02-11-2018, 14:03.

Comment

The last of my switch games turned up today, a weekend of gaming fun awaits. This one is pretty badass, absolutely loving the super detailled & animated pixel art. Gory as hell as well with a brutal difficulty level.

Comment

arrived yesterday from amazon

Comment

some old but mostly new gaming goodies this month.

Comment

Missed out on the first pressing but not the second, finally got my Katamari album ordered. Can't wait to get this sucker played, the soundtrack to that game is godly.

Comment

I love Baby Universe by Nomiya Maki

Comment

And now i have ps4 capability, one half of vr closer.

Spent the last hour updating, tweaking and downloading some free PSVR demos to get me started at xmas, also went about locking down all the ps store stuff as i had an account for ps3 but never used it to buy anything but that didn't stop someone trying to steal it they only failed because i had 2 step enabled. Stupidly long password created this time, good luck hackers lol. Now just waiting for headset to arrive so i can get it all set up and callibrated then all of it away for final till xmas. least the console works.

Comment

Working...
                                X