Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Does anyone have a Safe that I can catalogue/buy from them?

Comment

I have gold or black, which would you rather?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          I have gold or black, which would you rather?
          Black please!

Comment

Today's wedding shot was Spring Mountain Ceremony-themed.

Comment

I haven't even had a chance to get to Harv's island for this yet. Does it run for all of June? Am I missing stuff if I don't go each day?

Comment

Kryss you are letting the side down with actually keeping on topic lol. Meanwhile the unhappy couple asked for a pic with a recption theme today........

Here you go, all hail the skeleton army uprising meeting unfortunately no animals allowed to jail you go LOL

And Dogg yeah it runs all month not sure if you will miss anything by skipping days as the list of stuff you can buy with the heart crystals doesn't seemed to have changed for me so once you buy that lot using crystals along with the furniture you get given for completing a daily photo task you should easily get everything if you put at least a week or so's worth of effort in and like with every other event so far if you do miss anything you can always time travel back.
                Last edited by importaku; 04-06-2020, 10:00.

Comment

^ That is truly magnificent.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    I haven't even had a chance to get to Harv's island for this yet. Does it run for all of June? Am I missing stuff if I don't go each day?
                    All of June, yes. Each day you get a special piece of furniture and some heart crystals which you can trade for more furniture.

Comment

Zap helmets! All colours available! Tell me what you want.

Comment

Zap helmets! All colours available! Tell me what you want.
                        I'm all good for helmets thanks!

Comment

Crap week for turnip prices on Edd Island looking at a second time loss

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                            I'm all good for helmets thanks!
                            Got Red, Yellow and Blue suits as well.

Mine went up to 94 this afternoon, chance of a small spike tomorrow.
                            Last edited by kryss; 04-06-2020, 21:09.

Comment

Got Red, Yellow and Blue suits as well.

Mine went up to 94 this afternoon, chance of a small spike tomorrow.
                              Hopefully

Comment

Catching the lightning was a pain.

I think I'll be using Harv's photo studio after this event has finished too.

Comment

Working...
                                X