Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
    Space isn't an issue.
    Oh look at me and my HUGE HOUSE! I can fit anything I want in my big, fancy, rich mansion! Well la-di-dah Mr. Mansionpants!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      Oh look at me and my HUGE HOUSE! I can fit anything I want in my big, fancy, rich mansion! Well la-di-dah Mr. Mansionpants!
      Sorry, I couldn't hear you down the other end of the banquet hall.

COULD YOU PASS THE SALT?!

Comment

I can barely believe I'm saying this, but I think I'll go digital too. My biggest issue is the racket my PS4 is making these days, it's going to ruin the immersion. The play through of the first game I'm on now is on my PS3 slim, and it's super quiet despite being older.

Comment

I went digital for this, this morning. I lost my preorder guitar plectrums, but I'm ok with that. I'll be awake past midnight on Thursday so I'm gonna get to play it at a good time. Can't wait!

Comment

Fan noise was the main reason I was considering getting the TLOU2 LE Pro but I came up with two solutions:

1. Headphones.

2. Turn the TV up REALLY foofin' loud so as to both drown out the fan noise and appreciate the screams of my victims...

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
              I can barely believe I'm saying this, but I think I'll go digital too. My biggest issue is the racket my PS4 is making these days, it's going to ruin the immersion. The play through of the first game I'm on now is on my PS3 slim, and it's super quiet despite being older.
              My launch PS4 Pro was so loud, I could here it when I was using my platinum headset
              Glad the white Pro i've bought now is a lot more quiet

Comment

Preload has finished.

Countdown is ticking away, taunting me.

Comment

If you look below the game, you can find a couple Dynamic Themes that all showed up as free for me. Burning car one is alright.

Comment

Preload has finished.

Countdown is ticking away, taunting me.
                    You’ll be watching that timer like a hawk come Thursday night. Shopto has sent mine out today Royal Mail 48 so I’m hoping it will turn up Thursday

Comment

I lied, I thought I could bring myself to pay £50 for a download but I couldn't. Just bought it on Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                        I lied, I thought I could bring myself to pay £50 for a download but I couldn't. Just bought it on Amazon.
                        If you buy PSN credit from ShopTo you can get it for £47.70.

Buy a £20 & £35 top-uo together.

Comment

Yeah, but for £49.99 I got a physical game. I'm happy with that for the extra £2.29.

Comment

I think I've realised that I'm getting too old for all the LE and tat associated with gaming.

Space isn't an issue but I've certainly started to think in a more minimalist way re: stuff on shelves and clutter on the mantelpiece etc.
                            Its a good view to have even if you own your house/appartment. I've got 3-4 special editions for games but you do look at them sometimes and wish they'd take up less space.

I haven't received a dispatch notice yet but given mine's meant to be getting delivered by courier as I've got Friday off I'm hoping to get it that morning or Saturday at a push, then play it for a good few sessions with a some beers over the long weekend.

Comment

Lots of streamers playing this early. Puts me off a game when that happens. Particularly big narrative games like this. Still 350k people watching on Twitch alone.

Comment

Mines dispatched but looking shakey for tomorrow.
                                I'll still never understand why people want to watch others play games especially when not at a high skill level etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X