The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I’m Brad,
    I’m nearly 6ft, killed a whole family and their dogs last night then ate their dinner. I have an unhealthy relationship with music in that I’ll only listen to artists that have a beard. I’m overweight because I can’t get to the gym seeing as I don’t have a car. Choose me and maybe I’ll kill your dogs too.

You’re saying that’ll have me fighting them off with a stick?

Comment

Girls love Bad Boy Brad!

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
        Imagine Ugg boots and a Pizza Hut voucher. That would essentially be tantamount to a slap in the face.
        Should have skated with her first. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          Should have skated with her first. Just saying.
          What if she had Ugg roller skates?

Comment

They exist?

Having been through the online dating mass myself, it became obvious pretty quickly that it's loaded in favour of the women, and they really can pick and choose as they wish. I'd say I got about a 5% success rate on replies back to my initial message to them. From that, I'd say about 20% success rate on it progressing to at least one date. So take that into account, and that's a message:date ratio of 1%.

(in other words, I had to send messages to 100 women to get 1 date)

Scary, huh? But at me now, ready to be a father hah hah...!
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
              Hi I’m Brad,
              I’m nearly 6ft, killed a whole family and their dogs last night then ate their dinner. I have an unhealthy relationship with music in that I’ll only listen to artists that have a beard. I’m overweight because I can’t get to the gym seeing as I don’t have a car. Choose me and maybe I’ll kill your dogs too.

You’re saying that’ll have me fighting them off with a stick?
              Can't wait to meet this guy at the BD meet in December.

Comment

Was not sure where to put this but thought will go here,

Me and the other half went out last night to eat and there was two people next to us (now i assume it was a first date .....if they were a married couple then the conversation was very odd indeed)

Anyway first off the woman had got done up ....the guy did not infact looked like a lumber jack with scraggly beard tartan top and dirty cap.

His tone was very harsh and forceful and started talking to her about the Mars probe

Him: they showed some photos here take a look on my phone

Her. Its ok i already saw them yesterday

Him: go on take a look .

Her: no its ok i have seen it

Him : GO ON TAKE A LOOK

Her; I HAVE SEEN IT.

Anyway went awkward for a while then they had dessert and she put her coat on ready to go.

Waitress: are you all finished ?

Woman: Yes

Man: NO .....(then wraps his arms around the dessert bowl)

Woman: .....No......Apparently.

Anyway after they finished saw them two walking out.....and the woman walking far ahead of the man lol

Comment

As the pair were walking out of the door the woman turns to the guy: "did you notice how intensely the guy at the table next to us was listening to our conversation? his other half was talking to him the whole time and he wasn't replying with anything beyond the standard husband lines"

Comment

Lol nahh I was not obvious ...and to be honest the way she was walking out ahead of them i think she was almost going to run.

Comment

I love that you decided to post it in here, eastyy

Relationship? Check

Fight? Check

Bad advice? In a sense

Comment

Sort of glad to get out of the dating game. many many years ago went on a date with someone and they quite casually told me over dinner at a restaurant that a few years prior they were shut in a mental asylum as they had a breakdown over Christmas and they thought they were the messiah

Comment

Was 6 months with the girlfriend last Sunday, small milestone but one all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                            Sort of glad to get out of the dating game. many many years ago went on a date with someone and they quite casually told me over dinner at a restaurant that a few years prior they were shut in a mental asylum as they had a breakdown over Christmas and they thought they were the messiah
                            Turns out they weren’t the Messiah; they were a very naughty boy.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                              Was 6 months with the girlfriend last Sunday, small milestone but one all the same.
                              Congrats speedy!

I just hope her nickname for you isn't "speedy" too.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                                This post went so much better than I had expected after the first sentence. Laughed.

Comment

Working...
                                X