Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we can't get XBoxes, PS5s or new GPUs. What a crap next gen this is gonna be

Comment

I got 3 on order and 2 ps5's .

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
        You can get Covid though. All you have to do for that is not wear a mask.

Comment

Originally posted by goldsmith View Post
          I got 3 on order and 2 ps5's .
          Whatevs. I already have a PS5!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            Whatevs. I already have a PS5!

Clearly fake, that's no way near big enough to be a PS5

Comment

You fool! That's a...

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                I see to remember such issues with the PS2, 360. The worldwide supply for 360 was so low they could get over £1000 on ebay in Decemeber 2005. Its nothing new

Comment

Finally got some sense from GAME after speaking to them this morning and told I need to go online. Then queuing on their website only to be instructed I need to cal in store.
                  Drove 10 miles and was in a ****e queue then the bloke in front was ordering all access series x was told you’re in luck as we only have three left. Put a smile on my face and the guy behind me
                  Have to wait until the morning now to register my pre order. Feckin craziest pre order scheme for both consoles I’ve ever experienced.

Comment

this is pretty funny guy orders xbox dose a bad job hiding order number, his email and his address while trying to scalp it on ebay, handing all the info you'd need to cancel this order to a would be mischief maker

Comment

Not sure I really approve of further exposing his personal details given the number of nutters on the internet, but just desserts.

For those that missed out, there's always this: https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Xbox-Series-...gAAOSw7Jtfagh2

Comment

Congrats everyone who got one today... Mental stuff really. Just wish November would rock up now as this year has been crap... If I'm staying in I need this stat!

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                          Not sure I really approve of further exposing his personal details given the number of nutters on the internet, but just desserts.

For those that missed out, there's always this: https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Xbox-Series-...gAAOSw7Jtfagh2
                          Bargain I’ll put a bid on it

Comment

Yep pretty hyped now i have managed to secure what i wanted (I hope). In a way, as frustrating as the drip feed of info about release dates, prices etc was the fact they have only just gone up for pre-order, there is only like 6 weeks or so to wait, normally its months. Though October going to be long month, nothing of note coming out apart from Star Wars Squadrons.

Comment

That's true. I've been thinking of November being ages away but it's just a matter of weeks!

Comment

The next gen launches could be more poignant with COVID restrictions happening again.

Looks like Smyths leaked the price of the 1TB Expansion
                                A retailer seems to have revealed how much the SSD expansion for the next gen Xbox consoles will cost and it’s not quite as bad as feared.
                                Last edited by BIG EDD; 22-09-2020, 18:06.

Comment

Working...
                                X