No announcement yet.

Show us your latest Blu Ray/DVD purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first set of BluRay arrived today from Amazon US. All 5 for the same price as 2 here in Japan. Japan really is expensive for media.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
      The first set of BluRay arrived today from Amazon US. All 5 for the same price as 2 here in Japan. Japan really is expensive for media.

Nice dude.
      How much was Frighteners & do you know if it's region locked to Region A??
      Need to get me a copy of that

Have heard prices are high in Jpn for blu-Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
        Nice dude.
        How much was Frighteners & do you know if it's region locked to Region A??
        Need to get me a copy of that

Have heard prices are high in Jpn for blu-Ray
        Frighteners was 7 dollars. Not sure if its region locked though. Will need to check for you.

Comment

Halloween sorted

Comment

Really looking forward to this criterion release!

Comment

Another set of horror related movies arrived today from Amazon US. So looking forward to the remastered American Werewolf in London.

Comment

Comment

Gnarly watched Prince of Darkness last week for first time in ages has some great things in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                    Gnarly watched Prince of Darkness last week for first time in ages has some great things in it.
                    It's really unnerving throughout, with that trademark relentless Carpenter soundtrack.
                    People getting eaten from the inside out by insects until their heads fall off, stabbings, skin off monstrosities and hell bile vomited into each other.

Comment

Comment

I don't think I've properly watched The Wizard of Oz.
                        In fact, I think I only saw TF:TM for the first time about a year ago! (I was into the comics as a kid, rather than the cartoons.)

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          I don't think I've properly watched The Wizard of Oz.
                          In fact, I think I only saw TF:TM for the first time about a year ago! (I was into the comics as a kid, rather than the cartoons.)
                          I love to watch it every Christmas. It's a stunning movie, just so magical. I think that's like the 5th version of Transformer the Movie I've bought too LOL

Comment

I bought a bundle of TF discs with the film, the first season, best-of eps and some random series that I'll never watch!
                            Some silly price like a tenner for the lot.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              I bought a bundle of TF discs with the film, the first season, best-of eps and some random series that I'll never watch!
                              Some silly price like a tenner for the lot.
                              Transformers the Movie is my fav animation movie of all time. I think I've bought every version of the film there is on optical media. The film still got the touch and the power LOL

Comment

I dont have any doubt that its the greatest animated feature film since civilisation began.

Comment

Working...
                                X