This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wakka View Post
    Yeah, that sounds like the smartest move. Honestly if they make a TES VI that’s good, I would totally buy a Series X to play it rather than wait a year.
    I think a years timed exclusive is too long to be honest. I find that practice a bad thing for the market in general... 6 months max.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
      Been enjoying Yakuza on the X. Not the best in game engine could be a lot better but it plays well. Story is bonkers and I've only scratched the surface with about 5 hours put in.
      There's just not enough to time to play this on top of everything else, but then I see videos like this:

And I just want to dive right in anyway.

Comment

MS expect short Series S/X supply to meet demand until April 2021

Comment

Loved Tetris Effect on PS4. Now I'm hooked on Tetris Effect Connected on Game Pass. Connected co-op vs the AI bosses is really good. The beats thump through the controller like crazy.

I like how they thump the kick drum from the body of the controller and then the snares flick from the triggers.

Comment

I still haven't tried Tetris. It's on my list...

Comment

Make sure you do. Definitely try Connected co-op mode in multiplayer.

Comment

I’m still waiting for my Seagate expansion card from Microsoft, they have misplaced hundreds of orders and won’t send more out or refund orders that disappeared, until their investigation into what happened has concluded!

You can place a new order though!!

Comment

Disappointed kid in one of my classes had to send his new xbox back to Microsoft as CoD gave it a meltdown.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                    Disappointed kid in one of my classes had to send his new xbox back to Microsoft as CoD gave it a meltdown.
                    Seriously? I wonder if he was stupid enough to keep his game case on top of the unit.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                      Huh? How did he manage that? I played AC Valhalla on mine last night for 5 hours straight and it was barely warm

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                        Huh? How did he manage that? I played AC Valhalla on mine last night for 5 hours straight and it was barely warm
                        Same here but with Watchdogs Legion. No issues at all.

Comment

"Huh? How did he manage that? I played AC Valhalla on mine last night for 5 hours straight and it was barely warm"

"Same here but with Watchdogs Legion. No issues at all."

Because they remembered to fit the fan on yours at the factory

Comment

Like it's totally unfathomable that some units could end up a bit dodgy.

Comment

The better question is why, when you are 4 weeks behind in your coursework, do you have time to play video games?

Comment

So I've been using the game streaming app on my PC for the past week which is currently the only way to use remote play with Series consoles outside of Android/iOS.

Have to say I'm seriously impressed. It can get a little pixelated when moving at speed for 60fps titles but given it's a non-public test app and running at 1080p it's pretty slick.

The biggest noticeable factor is the latency feels better than the old streaming feature in the companion app. I'd say it just feels right at this point.

To that end I made a difficult decision yesterday and sold my Series S. I cannot justify playing AC Valhalla at 30fps on that console when I can stream it 60fps from my Series X to the same display, even if the image quality isn't quite on par currently.

Equally the same goes for other games which have been nerfed on the Series S, need for speed hot pursuit being another that's 60fps on Series X and only 30fps on Series S.

So I've put money back in my pocket to spend elsewhere. I really like the Series S console but I feel it needs feature parity with the Series X and I'm not seeing that in all titles.

Comment

Working...
                                X