X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-bleeding-edge
    One game Game Pass couldn't save - Ninja Theory walks away from Bleeding Edge
    It was always a very weird one for me. I liked that they were trying something different but honestly it didn't work all that well so it's not surprising.

Comment

Started playing the Medium last night. It's not bad actually... Getting a strong old school Resi Evil vibe thanks to the fixed camera angles and the story seems to be on point (though I've already figured out the plotline, unless I'm wrong). Audio work is also spot on and atmospheric though the character models are a bit wooden and don't really stand up to close inspection.

It's perfect game pass material really. I hear you can finish it in around 7-8 hours so I'm already nearing a third of the way.

Worth a look but it's feeling like a 7-8 for me.

Comment

I'll take a look at The Medium tonight. Can't go wrong when it's on Game pass

Comment

The Medium is my first next gen game but it feels like a 360 game to me.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
            The Medium is my first next gen game but it feels like a 360 game to me.
            Yeah it does but I think that is intentional. They have stuck with the fixed perspective of the old RE games so it instantly feels like an old title but I figure they've done that to allow the dual-split world mechanic to work as best as possible.

It's a nice enough game anyway, isn't going to amaze anyone but you can tell there's some love gone into it and as it's included in game pass day one you'll get no complaints from me.

Comment

Absolutely. Is it available for xbox one? I was under the impression it wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                Absolutely. Is it available for xbox one? I was under the impression it wasn't.
                No it's Series S/X only as it needs the SSD.

Comment

Medium looks kind of nice, but I found it to be a bit of a snooze-fest for me.

Comment

I've been playing through this on gamepass on pc. The whole style of it reminds me of an a ps2 game in a good way. My pc isn't exactly running it well to say the least but it's slow paced enough that it hasn't annoyed me too much. Worth checking out when you're not paying big money for it.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                      Started playing the Medium last night. It's not bad actually... Getting a strong old school Resi Evil vibe thanks to the fixed camera angles and the story seems to be on point (though I've already figured out the plotline, unless I'm wrong). Audio work is also spot on and atmospheric though the character models are a bit wooden and don't really stand up to close inspection.

It's perfect game pass material really. I hear you can finish it in around 7-8 hours so I'm already nearing a third of the way.

Worth a look but it's feeling like a 7-8 for me.
                      Same thoughts here. Joined game pass for a 100 yen just to play this. 3 months I've got before Microsoft start charging for it. May try and get the new Yakuza game done too within that time.
                      I am liking the Medium though.

Comment

Nice to see the game has already recouped costs...

Comment

Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age HD Remaster is coming to Game Pass on the the 11th Feb. This is great news.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                            Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age HD Remaster is coming to Game Pass on the the 11th Feb. This is great news.
                            I see the Falconer is also coming to game pass which is great as I've nearly bought it a few times since launch. Keen to check it out.

Comment

Nice. Some nice content coming. I like the look of Project Winter too.

Comment

*Update*
                                Received my One X back today from the conning bitch off EBay.
                                Package badly wrapped. Two game boxes smashed and the battery cover missing of the back of the controller.
                                Guess what the machine and controller works 100%. So as for her buying a second pad and that did not work absolute bull****.Still stand by my view that she bought a one x instead of a Series X for Christmas.
                                Cant believe PayPal fell for this lying twat.
                                I will offload the machine to CEX now and take a loss.

HDMI lead pin damaged as well so I used my series x lead. All working 100%. Played the machine for 90 minutes.
                                Last edited by BIG EDD; 05-02-2021, 15:40.

Comment

Working...
                                X