No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never met anyone I've dated in a bar or club. Just in life.

Comment

Might consider dating again. Anyone actually using dating apps? Got any preferred ones?

Comment

What about a bank?

Comment

To be honest i think you are way over thinking this and taking rejection too seriously, trust me i know its embarrassing/unpleasant but move on and when the timing/person is right then try again, obviously if you never try then you will never meet anyone (would anybody?). Like others have said if you are not asking someone out in weird/creepy kind of way then there is no issue, i would certainly not class it as being sexual harassment.

in you example you gave 10 years ago, she wasn't exactly turning you down, she was married, and you know what maybe she was just flirting with you, it happens but thats as far as it went. Meeting someone is the hardest thing to happen, its so rare, more than i think people believe. But keep asking away but dont turn into a creep or a stalker

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            What about a bank?
            Just choked.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
              Might consider dating again. Anyone actually using dating apps? Got any preferred ones?
              I just use Google Calendar.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                I just use Google Calendar.
                With jokes like that, I think we'd get along. Wait, you were serious? How do I hook up with it? Baffling

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                  What about a bank?
                  If that fails, there's always the spank bank. Although I think Sketcz might have asked someone out there too.

Comment

Truly these relationship threads have had it all: people shacking up after 2 weeks, the chap who got all indignant about whipping out a Pizza Hut voucher on a first date, and now this. Coincidentally, it was only recently that I learned what an incel is.

Comment

[MENTION=3220]endo[/MENTION] Man, I'd totally forgotten about the pizza voucher.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                          Truly these relationship threads have had it all: people shacking up after 2 weeks, the chap who got all indignant about whipping out a Pizza Hut voucher on a first date, and now this. Coincidentally, it was only recently that I learned what an incel is.
                          I'd never use a pizza voucher on someone I didn't ask out for a skating date at a bank.

Comment

So sketcz went into the bank looking to make a deposit?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                              Aren't you married, with kids? In fact I distinctly recall chatting with your wife on Skype about 10 years ago. Unless you're one of those polyamorous couples I've read about who date outside of their marriage? Twice I've dated polyamorous women - I did not enjoy either instance much. It was weird and, cognitively, I couldn't see it as anything more than an FWB situation given that there was another guy she might end up marrying.

If you just want quick hook ups, I recommend Fetlife. If you live in or near a large and populous city there will be loads of people near you. It caters to all sorts. Swingers couples, sex parties, random travellers from afar looking for a fling.

Comment

Just remember to always double bag your coins when going to the bank. Don’t want to spill them all before the counter.

Comment

Working...
                                X