Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's my recent arrivals.

Moco Moco Friends has come down in price, which is good as I really am not that into the game so I did not have to spend much money to get it.
    Marvel Disk Wars I have been wanting to get for 5-6 years, been just waiting for it to come down in price. Quite the let down. I'm pretty sure I'll play through the game, but it's still not a great game. This was a Japan exclusive based on the Anime.
    Wagamama Fashion: GirlsMode - Yokubari Sengen! Tokimeki Up! I just had to pick up when I found it for a good price, I don't know what differences this Tokimeki Up! version has to the previous release (maybe just the update being on game card) but since I'm a big fan of the Girls Mode/Style Boutique/Style Savvy series I had to get this.

Comment

I love the Style Boutique games! Charming and well made. Been hoping there'd be a new one for Switch for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
        I love the Style Boutique games! Charming and well made. Been hoping there'd be a new one for Switch for a while.
        Oh absolutely. I would get a new entry in the series on Switch.

Comment

Has been quite the wait but finally here from limited run games, space channel 5 vr and metal slug anthology. Ulala will have to wait as i'm not well enough to stand for long so VR is off limits at the moment and i doubt you can play sitting down in this one.

Comment

Got the Switch version of The Silver Case and the 25th Ward. Took a punt hoping it would have English since the localisation already exists and Switch games are often multi language but nope, all Japanese. The menus are English but the in game text isn't. So that's this never getting played...

Came with the Red, Blue and Green manga adapted from Suda's short story and introduces Midori Midorikawa who looks like she'll be important in NMH3.

Comment

Bummer. At least the box art is 10/10 though.

Comment

Sorry if there are sideways pics, imgur doesn't seem to want to rotate them at the moment.

My latest stuff, still waiting on the slow boat to bring the big box from Japan (almost a month late compared to the normal 2 months it takes). Here's a few other bits. I'm so excited about playing SF2 the animated movie despite the fact most people hate it. I had the VHS back in the day.

Last edited by phillv85; 23-02-2021, 09:11.

Comment

Ooh, my big box has arrived in country, and it appears it may have gotten past customs. That would be a result as total value with shipping is JPY64,000 (£425 on today's exchange rate) so import VAT and fees would be about £100. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by phillv85 View Post
                    Ooh, my big box has arrived in country, and it appears it may have gotten past customs. That would be a result as total value with shipping is JPY64,000 (£425 on today's exchange rate) so import VAT and fees would be about £100. Fingers crossed!
                    Did you get it? Post pics!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                      Did you get it? Post pics!
                      Yep, arrived duty free

I’ll whack some pics up in the morning.

Comment

Here we go, my final big box for a while, my games room is absolutely rammed full now. Anything else and it's not going to have a space on a shelf.

First up, some PS1...

A bit of the old DC

N64 and a rogue PS4 game

Finally, it wouldn't be the same without some Super Famicom games (and yet another Super Famicom console )

I also got myself a Brook Wingman SD to use my Hori RAP V4 fight stick on my DC.I'm interested to see how it pans out, a lot of people are full of praise for the Brook products.

Comment

Woah, that's a hell of a box!

Comment

Def my preferred ending to Seven.

Comment

Cotton and Darius (the ¥20k shipping special...) and recent LRG arrivals. Quite taken with that Brigandine cover

Comment

Just a couple of cheap imports from Japan this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X