Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
    Just thought, it’s April tomorrow.
    Any fish or insects disappear that I might not have caught yet??
    Sadly yes, I'm short a few and they are all the rare ones:

Fish:
    Bitterling
    Yellow Perch
    StringFish (Rare)
    Sturgeon (Rare)
    Football Fish
    Sea Butterfly

Bugs:
    Emperor Butterfly

Comment

Yep not got sturgeon or stringfish
      im a patient chap though so will wait for them to return.

Comment

Originally posted by punio75 View Post
        Yep not got sturgeon or stringfish
        im a patient chap though so will wait for them to return.
        Now that's the attitude I should be taking, rather than mass fishing in a desperate rush. In other frustrating news, I had three tarantulas saved for Flick but needed to sell them first thing this morning to fund my clothing explosion created by the Mabel Sisters opening. As I walked over to the other side of the island, who should I spy but Flick himself. Plums.

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
          StringFish (Rare)
          That badger is the only one I’m missing.
          The hunt is on!

Comment

5 hours of gameplay later i managed to complete the easter set, man you have to hunt everywhere for eggs. You need a lot too so i recommend getting about 40+ of each. DIY recipes are either in the rainbow balloons, washed up on the beach in rainbow bottles, given to you by a random villager they call you over like they do when they teach you a reaction. Getting a set amount of each kind of egg will give you an idea that unlocks a diy costume for that egg type for you to make if you get all 6 a extra 7th diy costume will unlock as well.

Once you have found and crafted everything Zipper will give you the last of the missing set which you have to craft and speak to him again to get the final piece, if you show him all 6 types of egg you'll get something too.

Man it looks so nice. Even with the lights out the cozy glow is fantastic, will leave it spoiler tabbed.

Theres also easter egg fences but i cant place those inside. Now gonna grind for eggs for the rest of the week so i can build multiples of stuff if needed.
            Last edited by importaku; 01-04-2020, 01:45.

Comment

Hmm thats pretty neat when you order from the online nook store 100 times you get

a shopping app for your phone so you can buy stuff without having to go into resident services

Comment

Ok, so today is pretty overwhelming!
                All the crazy bunny day stuff, and a heap of new bugs and fish....

Comment

Zipper, what an unnerving creep, and that rhyming speech of his! Is it meant to be this saccharine or is it a parody? What is it up to​? Hope there's a recipe for rabbit pie. I'm not hunting eggs for such a hateful-looking thing.
                  Last edited by Golgo; 01-04-2020, 12:16.

Comment

REMINDER: Check your turnip prices!

Comment

Yessir: nips at 119. Rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                        5 hours of gameplay later i managed to complete the easter set, man you have to hunt everywhere for eggs. You need a lot too so i recommend getting about 40+ of each.
                        Do the eggs respawn? As in will more ground eggs appear or are they limited to X amount a day like fossils?

Still haven't been able to log in, yet, I'm desperate to get on board the Easter train!

In other news I stayed up late last night attempting to make a nook ticket island into a tarantula island. Seemed a lot more work than it was worth but I managed to get back enough to give to Flick before he left my island...
                        Last edited by Briareos; 01-04-2020, 12:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                          Do the eggs respawn? As in will more ground eggs appear or are they limited to X amount a day like fossils?

Still haven't been able to log in, yet, I'm desperate to get on board the Easter train!

In other news I stayed up late last night attempting to make a nook ticket island into a tarantula island. Seemed a lot more work than it was worth but I managed to get back enough to give to Flick before he left my island...
                          The ground eggs don't respawn you get only so many in a day however you can use nook miles tickets to goto the random islands to get a lot more as those islands generate more eggs, coconut trees tend to generate a lot more wood eggs. Leaf eggs there are only fixed amount of too they only appear on certain trees the ones that are cherry blossom trees, the stone eggs are the same as theres only so many rocks in your town which is why nook miles islands are useful the only 2 that you can keep getting loads of are water eggs & sky eggs as those are tied to balloons and fishing. The most important ones would be sky eggs as a lot of the diy recipes come from the striped balloons if you pop a balloon and a present drops then its a guaranteed diy recipe.

I'm curious to see if after the 12th the holiday is removed or it stays in the game and can still be accessed if you turn the dates back.
                          Last edited by importaku; 01-04-2020, 12:17.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                            Zipper, what an unnerving creep, and that rhyming speech of his! Is it meant to be this saccharine or is it a parody? What is it up to​? Hope there's a recipe for rabbit pie. I'm not hunting eggs for such a hateful-looking thing.
                            he is creepy he reminds me of this

Comment

Glad to hear I’m not the only one that immediately thought of Robbie when this bunny appeared, god damn nightmare fuel.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                                Getting a set amount of each kind of egg will give you an idea that unlocks a diy costume for that egg type for you to make if you get all 6 a extra 7th diy costume will unlock as well.
                                Does that set amount of eggs need to be on your person or does it count your storage too? I'm storing them as I go but maybe I should take them out en-masse to trigger the recipe?

Comment

Working...
                                X