No announcement yet.

Best Ever In-game Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember Me has great audio. However I haven't played it on one of my own systems so I'm probably lying.

Comment

It was more the suggestion you have friends that was the dubious part.

Comment

Look who's talking.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
          Look who's talking.
          I never considered that it might have such a great soundtrack, I didn't even known it had a game!

Comment

Super Castlevania IV - the whole soundtrack here!!!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21_z...3DD2E4&index=4

simply awesome....
            Last edited by jim g; 07-08-2014, 21:08.

Comment

A few more from Tropical Freeze

Scorch 'n' Torch

Jammin' Jams

Seashore War

Comment

The KI Season 1OST + original arcade soundtrack is available on iTunes now.

Comment

This is outstanding, adore these guys...

Even with a couple of dodgy notes in the middle.

The original...oh boy squaresoft were on fire in that era.

Just because its ace. The ghost house tune at 2:45

These guys should be hired by square enix for the chrono trigger remake project, the one that exists only in my head. Their rendition of the hyrule field theme is the best fan music i have ever heard.
                  Last edited by PaTaito; 22-10-2014, 23:34.

Comment

Not exactly game music but this particular track is composed by Yousuke Yasui (Border Down, Eschatos, Under Defeat, Technictix etc.) Megalomachia is a chiptune collab album by some awesome vgm composers. Anyone who likes music from old school Japanese video games/shmups will like this. I just found out about this so thought of sharing. Some of you might enjoy!
                    Last edited by danholo; 21-11-2014, 09:11. Reason: added hyperlink

Comment

I love the old Mega Drive FM sound. I wonder who are your favourite composers (and which soundtracks they were involved with) on the console?

Comment

I'm not a massive fan of the C64 SID Chip but it sure can produce some great sound. Check this mix of Magical Sound Shower full of samples

Comment

I believe it's actually Jeroen himself saying all the speech...

I did like the sample laden cover of MSS for Turbo Outrun (miles better than the conversion at least), but always preferred the SECOND piece of music that you get on the next intro screen...

Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

A sadly overlooked classic game with a nice soundtrack and I just love this track ...

Comment

Top game that.

Comment

the new killer instinct....i just love it

Comment

Working...
                                X