• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
    That why I’ve started training again,

Comment

Brilliant

Comment

Pretty much what I’m doing. Although it gets very boring, very quickly. That why I’ve started training again, alongside the new cat. Just something to focus on and feel less alone.
        Eye of the tiger!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          Hey ladies, get on board my love express!!

Comment

Travelling in STD class

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
              Travelling in STD class
              Damn son!

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                Travelling in STD class
                You sir win the internet today.

Comment

Soooooo weird event today.

Goes a little like this;

> Matches with hot gamer girl on Tinder
                  > Chats for a few days
                  > Finds out she does the same job as me, lives alone with her cat, likes the same games etc
                  > Through natural conversation we find out we work literally about 8-10 meters away from each other (different buildings- luckily!!)
                  > I've been going out for a smoke, and shes been there sometimes- neither of us realised
                  > Now meeting her for a smoke tomorrow morning, and a lunchtime pint together

Comment

Boning by dinner, incompatible by breakfast. Rinse and repeat.

Comment

Soooooo weird event today.

Goes a little like this;

> Matches with hot gamer girl on Tinder
                      > Chats for a few days
                      > Finds out she does the same job as me, lives alone with her cat, likes the same games etc
                      > Through natural conversation we find out we work literally about 8-10 meters away from each other (different buildings- luckily!!)
                      > I've been going out for a smoke, and shes been there sometimes- neither of us realised
                      > Now meeting her for a smoke tomorrow morning, and a lunchtime pint together

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        Boning by dinner, incompatible by breakfast. Rinse and repeat.
                        Why break the cycle eh?

Comment

If you smoke and the other girls were non smokers that might have been the reason, dude. So this one might be better for you.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                            If you smoke and the other girls were non smokers that might have been the reason, dude. So this one might be better for you.
                            Maybe! I’d hope not though, I never smoke when I’m out, or before. Don’t like the smell on my clothes or hands, and I’m pretty conscious of not smelling of it- when I do it’s random in work mostly, so hopefully not!

Only reason she knows is because one of her pics showed her having one.
                            Last edited by MrKirov; 11-07-2019, 16:49.

Comment

Tabitha will be getting rattled by the weekend.

Comment

Health Secretary Matt Hancock will announce the target next week, according to leaked documents.

They're planning to completely outlaw smoking by 2030 so you can quit together!

Comment

Working...
                                X